Bricktop, whey yuh deh? Oh .. it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop, whey yuh deh? Oh .. it

look like him was at Sex in the City Premier last night.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

maybe him STILL in the city having s......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ehh bwoy LAZIE nuh romp wit me yuh nuh

Originally posted by Gamma
      maybe him STILL in the city having s......
      Sunday night I went to a Crab Bake in Alexandria VA from bout 4pm till bout 11pm lef out and goto dis ting called a "median party" on an actual median separating two streets in D.C. (yes it was a white party, black man aint allowed to do that **************** in the District) leff out bout 2am and di next ting dat I can remember after that is waking up on a couch and wandering where the hell I was. So I figure out I'm at my bredrin house in DC I get out find my car, drive home, get out and go to get my bag off the backseat and is whaddat mi buck? A pair a female undergaments (sorry KARL & MO)

Comment

mi neva know yuh wear dem t'ings!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Ehh bwoy LAZIE nuh romp wit me yuh nuh

Sunday night I went to a Crab Bake in Alexandria VA from bout 4pm till bout 11pm lef out and goto dis ting called a "median party" on an actual median separating two streets in D.C. (yes it was a white party, black man aint allowed to do that **************** in the District) leff out bout 2am and di next ting dat I can remember after that is waking up on a couch and wandering where the hell I was. So I figure out I'm at my bredrin house in DC I get out find my car, drive home, get out and go to get my bag off the backseat and is whaddat mi buck? A pair a female undergaments (sorry KARL & MO)
            Now! Now! Bricktop I may think you are into all manner of things...but with female undergarments?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Him just a use dat fi mask him new Taurus.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X