Haye-Webster resigning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Yawn*

People starving while the elitists bask in their Sovereignty and 'Pride'..

"It may be a pile of manure, but its OUR pile of manure !!"

Comment

Hell yeah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And den yuh bawl bout di crime.

Mek up yuh mind.

Comment

Is ongle dual citizens as MPs can help us wid di crime?

Mi nevah know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            ACPs are hired. They are consultants.

Pride? We need to restore some of that in the country.

Risk? Yes! What?
            Could have fooled me. I was of the impression that pride was the reason we ended up in this position.

Get serious Mosiah, the law needs amending. If more powerful countries have no problem with it, why not Jamaica? Or is it people are comfortable with the continued decline?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh lucky if dem have di Jamaican part... more than likely would be a hinderance..

Yuh a bawl bout dual.. is straight farinah wi want on yah.. the 46 years of pride and soveriegnty was 'nice' but I think we have had enough..

Comment

If he didn't then it clearly was not an issue to have a dual citizen serving in the cabinet of the most nationalist government we have had. And serving in a position in charge of the military no less!

Bottom line, there is no clear precedent.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

So, it wasn't an issue with one person so it would never be an issue with others?!?! Don't understand that reasoning, I-man.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm not saying it isn't an issue, I am saying it is an issue ONLY because someone wants to gain power without winning at the polls.

But we already know that or the PNP would have objected before the election and not after it.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Gaining power without winning at the polls happens every single day. Ask George Bush.

I have no problem with it. There is nothing dishonest or immoral about it. If one isdisqualified for some reason, then the other should be allowed the position. This happens all over the world!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gaining power without winning at the polls happens every single day. Ask George Bush.

I have no problem with it. There is nothing dishonest or immoral about it. If one isdisqualified for some reason, then the other should be allowed the position. This happens all over the world!
                        Didn't Bush win the last election? Am I missing something here?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I beg to disagree

Good move! She should have done that a long time ago for some other stuff she did, but I will take this.
                          She was born there and she said that she said that never applied for a US passport!
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

She said that she never renewed her passport

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            but what if you renew your passport?
                            ... She said never did anything by her own act. That law requires that she act on her own before she is disqualified.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

so if she renew the passport a who's act that is? Somebody hold her down and take it away from her?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                                Could have fooled me. I was of the impression that pride was the reason we ended up in this position.

Get serious Mosiah, the law needs amending. If more powerful countries have no problem with it, why not Jamaica? Or is it people are comfortable with the continued decline?
                                Why luv joke-hout han har-guh-ment suh?
                                Why are you concerned with and about Jamaica? ...has anything to do with pride? ...even a teeny-weeny bit?

Bottom line all who are US citizens must step!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X