While the Newsletter focuses on building violations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the Newsletter focuses on building violations

the country burns. Two policemen were brutally cut down in Rema today as they patrolled the area where a man was murdered last night. The police are questioning the political will of the govt to do something about the crime rate. Enuff talk! But I wonder if the police is only concerned when their members are cut down. Where was the concern two weeks ago when 34 people were killed one weekend?

Don't expect the Newsletter to do a special piece on this continuing violence. It is not taking place in Sandals' environs, so who cares? CVM, meanwhile, is placing a microscope on the issue with its special news item called Nation Under Siege. Is wha dem hear bout?

By the way, where was the Newsletter when the US Embassy was violating all sorts of building permits as they built their massive new compound in Liguanea? Oh, it never violate nuh flight path!

Ah see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    the country burns. Two policemen were brutally cut down in Rema today as they patrolled the area where a man was murdered last night. The police are questioning the political will of the govt to do something about the crime rate. Enuff talk! But I wonder if the police is only concerned when their members are cut down. Where was the concern two weeks ago when 34 people were killed one weekend?

Don't expect the Newsletter to do a special piece on this continuing violence. It is not taking place in Sandals' environs, so who cares? CVM, meanwhile, is placing a microscope on the issue with its special news item called Nation Under Siege. Is wha dem hear bout?

By the way, where was the Newsletter when the US Embassy was violating all sorts of building permits as they built their massive new compound in Liguanea? Oh, it never violate nuh flight path!

Ah see!
    Even if there was an adjoining Sandals Liguanea the Newsletter would not touch that violation by the Americans...... duppy no who fi frighten!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVeLBkwONnw

I see the vid is on you tube

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVeLBkwONnw

I see the vid is on you tube
        are you a dual citizen?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

He's a wannabe Jamaican citizen.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He's a wannabe Jamaican citizen.
            can wannabees sit in Parliament?

Comment

in the visitors section, yes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sometimes you have to focus on your own interest. If it happen to be in the national interest nothing is wrong with that.

Keep the Hoteliers them straight.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Sometimes you have to focus on your own interest.
                  Oh, so you do agree that the Observer is really Sandals' Newsletter. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you nuh read what I said.

One of my first comment on Butch is that he is a loudmouth and giving him money and a media will not make him a choir boy.

In the thick of things he has a product and it is either you support him or not and not buy the product but he has a voice.

What I do know is that these Spanish hoteliers are no pushover and are fierce competition so they need to be kept straight as I would like to see them grow but not at the expense of the Jamaican people and Jamaican hoteliers.

Butch like most big businessmen I know have a very big ego and can be selfcentered at times so I just look pass that.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X