No announcement yet.

All Gun Hawk Rope Een

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car dealers all a advertised free guns fi buy new car inna missouri.
    Mercy: Where is Missouri that is happening? I live in Missouri and cannot say I have seen any such thing. Moreover, we bought a new car last year and were not offered any such deal. Do you live in Missouri?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jamaicans were not eligible for the promotion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          You hit the nail on the head!
          ...I am biased! I hate the idea of ordinary persons walking around with guns. As there are more of us than the criminals. That would translate into 'Wild West' type situation if significant numbers eventually started 'slinging' guns...

...the possibility of increased numbers of shooting over and beyond numbers of shootings that would be engaged in by criminals that the society would throw up becomes real.

It is simple! No Guns, No Shootings! Many guns, possibility of many shootings! Deliberate shootings! Impulse shootings! Accidental shootings! Stupid uncalled for shootings!

Careful Bricktop...that gun is loaded and pointed at someone!
          Karl, while you could have a point about careless shootings, I have to disagree with your argument on guns. Do you think if a man breaks into your home and he is armed, he is going to be sympathetic to you because you are not prepared to defend yourself? The average citizen having guns will in my opinion act as a deterrent for the criminal type to prey on innocient people.

Criminals have access to guns and therefore are at an advantage when they confront the average citizen who may not be prepared to defend themselves in kind. Owning a firearm does not mean that it is going to create a Wild West situation. It just means a boy will think twice before he decide to kick in your door and try rob you.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Where do you live BT? Here is KC, you can go into an indoor range and practise for $7.50 to $8.50 per hour, some usually require an annual membership of about $20 per year. Moreover, they have state owned outdoor ranges where you pay $3 for the first hour and they even provide you with targets. Depending on where you live, discharging a firearm in a residential area because you are practising could get you arrested.

Another word of advice, if you intend to do conceal carry, make sure you get the permit to do so. As long as you do not have any mental issues or criminal record, and you take the 8 hour training course required by the Federal Government, you usually can get approval for a permit.

Now that you have a firearm, don't put yourself in a position where you are forced to use it. It also will not be nice if you were pulled over by police and you are found to be carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. They will throw you in jail and charge you with carrying a concealed weapon.

Comment

OK, but my wife who drives that car is American.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Where do you live BT? Here is KC, you can go into an indoor range and practise for $7.50 to $8.50 per hour, some usually require an annual membership of about $20 per year. Moreover, they have state owned outdoor ranges where you pay $3 for the first hour and they even provide you with targets. Depending on where you live, discharging a firearm in a residential area because you are practising could get you arrested.

Another word of advice, if you intend to do conceal carry, make sure you get the permit to do so. As long as you do not have any mental issues or criminal record, and you take the 8 hour training course required by the Federal Government, you usually can get approval for a permit.

Now that you have a firearm, don't put yourself in a position where you are forced to use it. It also will not be nice if you were pulled over by police and you are found to be carrying a concealed weapon without a permit. They will throw you in jail and charge you with carrying a concealed weapon.
                Kansas City sound nice and cheap. Gun range here in Maryland is like $50 a month. You can shoot on your own land as long as you don't have a neighbour within 250 yards or sumting like dat. Dis bredda have acres of land wit lake and dem ting.

Maryland is not a handgun loving place so only under extreme circumstances can you get a CCW and I was just joking bout walking up and down wid it mi nuh fool.

Comment

OK sar.

Comment

As long as you do not have any mental issues or criminal record...you usually can get approval for a permit.
                    Uh-oh, Brickie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl, while you could have a point about careless shootings, I have to disagree with your argument on guns. Do you think if a man breaks into your home and he is armed, he is going to be sympathetic to you because you are not prepared to defend yourself? The average citizen having guns will in my opinion act as a deterrent for the criminal type to prey on innocient people.

Criminals have access to guns and therefore are at an advantage when they confront the average citizen who may not be prepared to defend themselves in kind. Owning a firearm does not mean that it is going to create a Wild West situation. It just means a boy will think twice before he decide to kick in your door and try rob you.
                      Tilla it will only mean - the gunmen and gun-women are not fools - will plan accordingly. If they 'need to visit you' in your 'armed society' then it just means more planning before they come. They will come planning for no error on their part.

btw - That greater planning may just mean that in the 'unarmed society' the 'no need to plan as carefully' may just give the unarmed householder a greater %age chance at excape.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

dem seh that there is a bar in texas where one of the requirements for entry is that you have a gun, if you don't have a gun one is provided. it is said that they have never had a fight there.

fact or fiction? my crim law prof couldn't tell us the name of the bar nor where exactly "in texas"it is....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl lives in a fantasy world, and he can not understand that in a lawless society, people who do not have the means to defend themselves quickly become victims.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I agree with Karl's "bud" rule, but we are not any where close to that point. A lot has to be done before you could ever think about such a society.

Just this week, there was a stabbing death in London. The new mayor wants police to stop and search, without probable cause, for knives. Of course, there is some opposition to it. But here we have a society that is almost gun-free now wanting to go the next step and become knife-free! I admire that.

Of course, there are some who would argue that a trip to Bristol and some parts of London will let you know how gun-free the society really is. I still say Britain is a gun-free society.

Press Release
                            Mayor backs new anti-knife crime operation
                            15-5-2008 249
                            The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, visited Elephant and Castle today to see at first hand the Metropolitan Police’s new knife crime operation, Operation Blunt 2.
                            The Mayor was joined by Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith, Met Commissioner, Sir Ian Blair, Southwark’s Borough Commander, Chief Supt Malcolm Tillyer, Southwark police officers and local residents
                            Mayor of London, Boris Johnson said,
                            “I believe this new crackdown by the police is a vital part of the fight back against the terrible scourge of knife crime. That’s why I came to see the Met’s new anti crime operation at first hand today with the Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith, and Met Commissioner, Ian Blair.
                            "This is only one area in which we are making changes. I want more intelligence led police initiatives focused on key estates, more handheld scanners and knife arches to detect guns and knives and a huge drive to get kids off the streets and into activities which raise their aspirations and help turn their lives around.
                            "Everybody is shocked by the level of violence we are seeing, particularly towards young people in London and we must work as hard as we can together to reverse this dreadful trend.”

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X