All Gun Hawk Rope Een

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Gun Hawk Rope Een

Mi jus buy dis Taurus .40 cal. 15 in di clip and 1 inna di chamber. Mi start walk round wit big wads of cash in mi pocket and i don't hesitate to tek out the coil and flash it

Repent!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How yuh fi purchase a gun, and yuh nuh have no papers?

Down south tis really easy fi get a firearm permit.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yuh stay deh tru yuh nuh have nuh "n!@@a's" inna BVI

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Down south tis really easy fi get a firearm permit.
          It's almost impossible to get a permit to carry it here but dat nah stop me

Comment

you know you certifiable?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              Betta dat dan tek kickup, rob up and tump up. The other day in my complex dem surround a bredda out by him car and tump him up and rob him. Di man seh people was all a drive past and jus keep pressing. Yuh waan see when mi a guh work a morning time mi nuh even use the carryin g case fi mi laptop mi waan everybody seeit

Comment

Yuh fi schedule some firearm training at the range (i.e., not behind the apartment building). Yuh nuh waan shoot and miss when some low-life a come fi rob yuh.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                  Yuh fi schedule some firearm training at the range (i.e., not behind the apartment building). Yuh nuh waan shoot and miss when some low-life a come fi rob yuh.
                  A friend has a farm where the closest neighbour is like 500 yards in either direction so instead a paying a bag a money to go to the range I'm gonna go there and shoot instead.

Comment

I hope your friend is Dick Cheney!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      You hit the nail on the head!
                      ...I am biased! I hate the idea of ordinary persons walking around with guns. As there are more of us than the criminals. That would translate into 'Wild West' type situation if significant numbers eventually started 'slinging' guns...

...the possibility of increased numbers of shooting over and beyond numbers of shootings that would be engaged in by criminals that the society would throw up becomes real.

It is simple! No Guns, No Shootings! Many guns, possibility of many shootings! Deliberate shootings! Impulse shootings! Accidental shootings! Stupid uncalled for shootings!

Careful Bricktop...that gun is loaded and pointed at someone!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Car dealers all a advertised free guns fi buy new car inna m

issouri. There is no fun in seen a gun anymore because so much friends have die from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          You hit the nail on the head!
                          ...I am biased! I hate the idea of ordinary persons walking around with guns. As there are more of us than the criminals. That would translate into 'Wild West' type situation if significant numbers eventually started 'slinging' guns...

...the possibility of increased numbers of shooting over and beyond numbers of shootings that would be engaged in by criminals that the society would throw up becomes real.

It is simple! No Guns, No Shootings! Many guns, possibility of many shootings! Deliberate shootings! Impulse shootings! Accidental shootings! Stupid uncalled for shootings!

Careful Bricktop...that gun is loaded and pointed at someone!
                          Karl this is America dem have CSI yuh caan go round a buss off shot fi fun. LT HORATIO CAINE will track yuh down and spit two corny one liners when him a lock yuh up. I didn't get it for protection I got it for sport but if a bwoy kick off mi house door dat's a different story

Comment

How yuh so badmind star? Why yuh waan mi get shot inna mi face? Stop grudge mi fi mi Taurus

Comment

Your friends died from legal firearms?

Comment

Working...
                              X