Music lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music lovers

Don't follow the hype, there is still very good quality, classical reggae and dancehall out there.

I travelled this weekend and was listening to Joint satelite reggae station and I heard some wicked tunes, some old but I was impressed with the quality of some of the new tunes I heard.

There are some decent young artist out there in Ja and it is only a shame if Beenie Man, Bounty Killa, or Capleton not on a riddim or it naw go 140 bpm it is not featured in most circles.

It is only a pity a mainly white people hearing some a these music while we have been fed a diet of nothing but garbage by many of these selectors who are lazy, who don't go and research and break a good tune.

Reggae/danchall/Jamaican music is live and well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

have you heard the jamelody album.

Comment

no I haven't. I hear he is getting good raves.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

very very good. proably the best reggae artist I have heard out of TT a bit of cure but smoother..

Comment

It is a quality album, and my ongle gripe is that there are too many familiar riddims on the album that have come and gone already.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The yute is from T&T?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ya.. not sure if he is base there or ny... but he is from TT..

Comment

yes.. my favourite tune is on my favourite riddim.. Queen of the minstrel..

Comment

puke!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X