No announcement yet.

PM's response to editorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know buggery is anal penetration of man, woman or beast and it can be consensual.

Comment

even between married couples. And of course with animals.

Many definitions also include oral penetration.

Maybe we need to define the word as it appears in our books. The prime minister may not have a cabinet at all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok....in the noun sense, buggery is kinda wider. happy now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Are there any wife beaters accommodated in the cabinet? And folks, unuh must remember what Cabinet is... it does not include all ministers of the ruling party...but I bet you there are a few.

How many "incesters" there in Cabinet...or government? I bet you there are a few.

How many adulterers (since the Bible have that as one of its ten commandments) are there in Cabinet...or the govt? I bet a BAG..

How many gays are there in cabinet.. or govt? Well, given the nature of that one anyone's guess is as good as mine, so I wouldn't bet... Bruce you would probably never know for sure

How much of any individuals with a penchant for deviant and even illegal behaviour of any kind is in Cabinet..or govt?

Bruce you sounding naive.

You should hire OJ as an advisor...his suggestion make good sense

pr
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Are there any wife beaters accommodated in the cabinet? And folks, unuh must remember what Cabinet is... it does not include all ministers of the ruling party...but I bet you there are a few.

How many "incesters" there in Cabinet...or government? I bet you there are a few.

How many adulterers (since the Bible have that as one of its ten commandments) are there in Cabinet...or the govt? I bet a BAG..

How many gays are there in cabinet.. or govt? Well, given the nature of that one anyone's guess is as good as mine, so I wouldn't bet... Bruce you would probably never know for sure

How much of any individuals with a penchant for deviant and even illegal behaviour of any kind is in Cabinet..or govt?

Bruce you sounding naive.

You should hire OJ as an advisor...his suggestion make good sense

pr
            Peter,

You are sounding naive.

It is clearly a quuestion of dont ask dont tell.

Why must any Govt bow to the values demanded by external pressure groups when clearly the population is against it?

All kinds are in the cabinet most likely, but none can admit to any of the things you mention.

You think an incester who comes out of the closet an remain in any closet?
            Like it or not, appearance matters.

Comment

Peter Bruce is sounding political , thats all it is catering to his homophobic constituents, its easily done by championing family values.

Dem draw the card 1st bout boycott , now dem know we ave bigger card ......Family values catering to the hetero - dollar.

When Europe and N. America fully embrace the homosexual lifestyle , then we can start worrying , last time I checked there is a deep divide in the USA which the republicans exploit , Southern/Midwest Christian belt (black & white ) and the Liberal so called north and west which in my view encompasses . NY , C.T , Mass & Cali , Dem in serious trouble dem ave about 46 to 47 states to conquer wid dem movement and nuh boycott nahh work..
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That's my point Willi... doe he care who the wife beater is? he doesn't go there, right?

But to me the crux of the matter is that there are worse things in our society that are being perpetrated by even the very members of govt. who rail against bman. We are a bunch of hypocrites.

pr
                Peter R

Comment

Hypocryte /politician , I see no difference do you .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    That's my point Willi... doe he care who the wife beater is? he doesn't go there, right?

But to me the crux of the matter is that there are worse things in our society that are being perpetrated by even the very members of govt. who rail against bman. We are a bunch of hypocrites.

pr
                    That is the point!

However, it is the reality we face an its a foolish man swimming against such a powerful tide.

BTW, they ASKED him about Gay people, he did not volunteer. If you want to hear bout wife beater...ask him!

Comment

That is an invidious comparison, as you say it is difficult to tell who is a wife beater, and if there is one in..., then when it is ascertained, he will likely be charged and lose his job.By the same token, buggery is illegal so....

Blessed

Comment

Again, what is buggery?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The gay groups contemplating undermining our tousrist industry should be more troubling than the PM speaking in a similar voice of the majority of Jakans....
                          If the perverted act is illegal, then in realty,those gay groups for all intents and purposes are intent on getting people to break/disregard the law.They are advocates....

Blessed
                          Last edited by Rockman; May 23, 2008, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I guess what you really want to know if those guys that are guilty of buggery via a woman should be mailigned the same way, or is it something else?

Blessed

Comment

yes. not good enuff to say it's against the law.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The PM did say homsexuality though.
                                I really think if a man does that to a woman, he is more likely to become a homosexual than a man that refuses to do the same, also crucial to the heated argument isn't about respecting the privacy of a union(that is usually accepted,it is whether homosexuals should be considered a union, which has its entitlements.

Blessed
                                Last edited by Rockman; May 23, 2008, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X