No announcement yet.

PM's response to editorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maudib would ask, where is the evidence that such acts with a woman leads to homosexuality. I think it's a waste talking about such a theory.

Some states have handled the union issue well. There need not be big deal about it. Accepting the lifestyle does not mean that recognized unions must follow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

New York now has at least one restaurant that serves weird dishes,you probably could eat a beaver there, less liklely enticing a vegetarian to be patron as oppose to a meat eater(carnivore ).

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        New York now has at least one restaurant that serves weird dishes,you probably could eat a beaver there, less liklely enticing a vegetarian to be patron as oppose to a meat eater(carnivore ).

Blessed
        Yuh bettah list hit yah-suh...mek ebrywan kno weh nuh fi guh heat!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good thing you said "a" beaver.. and not just "beaver"... wouda wonder what kinda restaurant that was...

BTW I used to live I Canada and the word "beaver" as used by Canadians (Americans too?) didn't always refer to the workaholic animal.

pr
          Peter R

Comment

I hear you.

pr
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X