Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barak Obama! Irony!

The Obama group, and in my opinion Barak Obama,
    new of and gave a nod and wink put out tons of lies and disparaging remarks on Hillary Clinton...now Obama is being subjected to the Republican attack machine. They have just started to put out what for them is a mere 'look-in' on what they plan to do once the General Elections starts in eanest and Barak Obama is crying?

Poor fellow!
    His group and he did put out "Kitchen Sink" as a Clinton quote...as coming from Hillary and her policy framers. --- LIE! DAMN LIE!

Well he had better get ready to lie on John McCain and ascribe to John McCain "kitchen sink"!
    Last edited by Karl; May 22, 2008, 08:38 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Don't be a sore loser.

Comment

as the democratic candidate i'm sure obama thanks you for your support, such that it is........

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sup mistah Tsunami?
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

OK, so you want McCain to win.

Gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            OK, so you want McCain to win.

Gotcha!
            That is some reasoning?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

actually, it's not such a leap....i get that feeling too.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X