Islandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman

yo nuh hear ur pastor bwoy Hagee se Hitler was heaven sent?

wait till dem find out se McCain is not a baptist...LOL!
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Yeah me hear. Him say "it was written" that the jews had to return and conquer Jerusalem so Jesus can come back so Hilter was sent by God to get the process started. LOL!

Nothing these right wing evangelicals say really surprise me though. Dangerous people, all of them. Me surprised them nuh say nutten bout the China earthquake and the typhoon yet.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

but...yuh si di BIGGAH picture why mccain should tread lightly if him or anyone raise wright? also his wife, so far, might be a bigger liability than michelle obama, all things other than race considered.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol, you had me thinking you were one...LOL
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

yes but like Obama, McCain having to walk a tightrope. Him don't want to seem close to these religious nuts but if him distance himself too much the evangelicals might strike pon him.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

das di point..maybe for a change we will see a campaign on the issues!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X