Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Oh, you don't attempt insults too, huh?

I don't know why I tried discussing this with you.
    Discuss? You and Don1 been all over the forum attacking the Observer for their reporting.

One joker after seeing the first article stated, "In all fairness..... ..... this is an excellent article... sound investigative journalism."

"In all fairness?" What him mean by that? As a matter of fact, why him change course now? What happened is one fool lead many ... poppyshow Mosiah start the bickering .. blaming Butch ... suh PoppyShow Don 1 (opps .. I called his name ...my bad ...) had to follow.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I disagree. Didn't Pinocchio's nose grow very long because of his lies?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I disagree. Didn't Pinocchio's nose grow very long because of his lies?
        I rest my case.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Discuss? You and Don1 been all over the forum attacking the Observer for their reporting.

One joker after seeing the first article stated, "In all fairness..... ..... this is an excellent article... sound investigative journalism."

"In all fairness?" What him mean by that? As a matter of fact, why him change course now? What happened is one fool lead many ... poppyshow Mosiah start the bickering .. blaming Butch ... suh PoppyShow Don 1 (opps .. I called his name ...my bad ...) had to follow.
          You are really quite foolish as well as unsophisticated in your arguments.

Yes I found one article excellent (by Sandals Newsletter standards). So what?? I call it as I see it... I can give praise when it's due in my opinion.

However one article cannot determine my overall opinion of a newspaper.... their overall reporting on the issue is hysterical and unprofessional.
          Last edited by Don1; May 22, 2008, 04:27 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hysterical and unprofessional.

Heh, heh.

What is hysterical is your analysis.

Practical limitations to media neutrality include the inability of journalists to report all available stories and facts, and the requirement that selected facts be linked into a coherent narrative (Newton 1989). Since it is impossible to report everything, some bias is inevitable. Government influence, including overt and covert censorship, biases the media in some countries. Market forces that can result in a biased presentation include the ownership of the news source, the selection of staff, the preferences of an intended audience, or pressure from advertisers. Political affiliations arise from ideological positions of media owners and journalists. The space or air time available for reports, as well as deadlines needed to be met, can lead to incomplete and apparently biased stories.

Your hysterics would lead one to believe there is one biased media in Jamaica.

I know of none that are unbiased or immune from influence.

Comment

Working...
            X