I think the observer headline could be more proffessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

di chief servant?

i wonder if it is possible to compare what he has done in his 1st 8 months to what portia did in hers.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lying is in your fibre, so I can excuse your saying that we overlooked the violations. Carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am saying they should be balanced.. .why you have a problem with that? You dont think the observer is bias? here.. you acting like you dont know who ows sandals and who own the observer.. lazie if is wrong its wrong..

Comment

well they don't have to be balanced i'm saying it sounded gleeful, and further that i have seen other headlines with "bows" in it from the observer.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Imagine, you don't think a "newspaper" has to be balanced (your right, I give you that! ), yet HL got his breeches in a knot about Sickko's opinion piece!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RIU Hotels - Monstrosity

The RIU Mo Bay, and having seen RIU Ochor Rios, and the gigantic Bahia Principe just up the road from Breezes Runaway Bay, I can say that these hotels look like the monster hotels in Las Vegas.

At Breezes, everybody knows you, and in the seven times I have been there, I have become a legend.

Comment

Guests are free to make a choice between the small, intimate hotel and the megahotel. Not all Sandals hotels are small and intimate.

My next local vacation will be at a Riu, for sure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Lying is in your fibre, so I can excuse your saying that we overlooked the violations. Carry on!
                  Suh if unuh can admit that there were violations ... what unuh a bicker bout then? Just want to tek a shot at Butch?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    I am saying they should be balanced.. .why you have a problem with that? You dont think the observer is bias? here.. you acting like you dont know who ows sandals and who own the observer.. lazie if is wrong its wrong..
                    If its the truth, how is it biased? I hope you saw one of the titles about Whitehouse from the Observer.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do you run a story about the violations as HEADLINES every day for almost an entire week, backed up by your cartoonist and you writers?!?! Even today's editorial continues the onslaught.

You mean to tell me there is no other story, NONE!, since the Newsletter's creation how many years ago, that merited this sort of attention??!??

I don't believe this was just a good piece of investigative reporting. Obviously, you do, as is your right!

No doubt you have friends who agree with you, the paper is doing nothing wrong. I too have friends on the rock who agree with me that the paper has clearly gone over the top.

So, I guess we'll just continue to trace wi one anedda!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you run a story about the violations as HEADLINES every day for almost an entire week, backed up by your cartoonist and you writers?!?! Even today's editorial continues the onslaught.

You mean to tell me there is no other story, NONE!, since the Newsletter's creation how many years ago, that merited this sort of attention??!??

I don't believe this was just a good piece of investigative reporting. Obviously, you do, as is your right!

No doubt you have friends who agree with you, the paper is doing nothing wrong. I too have friends on the rock who agree with me that the paper has clearly gone over the top.

So, I guess we'll just continue to trace wi one anedda!
                        The Observer exposed what was going on that property ... guh overboard how? Apparently you looking fi only one set a story in the paper fi claim there is no other story being carried.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Suh if unuh can admit that there were violations ... what unuh a bicker bout then? Just want to tek a shot at Butch?
                          One assumes that you are able to read but....... understanding what you read seems to be your challenge.

How much more explanation of people's opposition to the tenor and excess of the Sandal Newsletter's/ Daily Tampon's campaign do you require? This has been exhaustively aired on this forum.

Time to just accept that some people dare to have different viewpoints and are not seduced as easily as others by the power of Butch Stewart.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            One assumes that you are able to read but....... understanding what you read seems to be your challenge.

How much more explanation of people's opposition to the tenor and excess of the Sandal Newsletter's/ Daily Tampon's campaign do you require? This has been exhaustively aired on this forum.

Time to just accept that some people dare to have different viewpoints and are not seduced as easily as others by the power of Butch Stewart.
                            Here you come with the attempted insults. My back broad suh come good.

I just accept it that some of you still have the mindset that people that are successful are "EVIL" .. who unuh idolize again?

Isn't it stange how unuh all over the Observer for reporting violations THAT DID EXIST .... but ... silent on the misleading article from the gleaner ... whey unuh claim is better than the Observer?

Mi see thru yuh long time Don1. The only people yuh fooling round here is yuh groupies ... Mosiah, Karl and the rest of the Poppy Show Brigade.

Comment

Oh, you don't attempt insults too, huh?

I don't know why I tried discussing this with you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh, you don't attempt insults too, huh?

I don't know why I tried discussing this with you.
                                some are just immune to reason and incapable of seeing past their nose.. this guy Lazie is a definite Pinocchio.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X