Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the observer headline could be more proffessional

Saying Riu Bow could be Riu complies.

Wheh yuh seh... no need fi di Gay innuendos ?

LOL !

Comment

yeah....that is a likkle too gleeful. although i have seen them with similar "dem bow" headlines.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The Observer? What's that?

Oh, okay, yuh talking bout di Sandals Newsletter.

OJ, did you really anything professional or decent from them? I am so upset by their gutter behaviour that I will add Sandals to my list of embargoed companies (Scotiabank and Observer) and from hereon patronise their competitors as much as I can.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

uhh.. was looking at it from that perspective... not in the gay argument!!

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            Saying Riu Bow could be Riu complies.
            Come on OJ ... there is nothing wrong with headline. Was expecting that from Don 1 and him side kick ... Mosiah.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well the same paper could have written various headlines in the sandals whitehouse ongoing saga.. Like "Tax payers taken for a Ride "

Comment

Good looking out Butch.

If they want to invest them can't just break rules and expect to get away with it, while others have to live by the same limitations.

The environmentalists including Espault and Maxwell have long been talking about the attitude these developers have taken but nobody took it serious as long as they can pass a money and the Parish Councils and Agencies look aside. This is why it was important for Bruce to send a message.

It the right steps are not taken we could end up with planes flying into building, disaster after hurricanes and man a bathe inna ****************t.

Butch may have went overboard but a so it go when you play pon a man turf. You think we coulda do this in Spain? As a matter of fact RIU couldn't do it in Spain either. Nobody comment on the whole hotel they build without permission in Cancun.

Yes we need the investment but they need to follow the rules. I must say a big big up to the Major of Mobay who didn't bend in all of this.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well the same paper could have written various headlines in the sandals whitehouse ongoing saga.. Like "Tax payers taken for a Ride "
                  Okay .. suh why yuh have a problem with the current headline? By the way, even if they had used that head line .. who is responsible for spending taxpayers' money? Yuh think its Butch?

One ******** wasn't afraid to mek it known that a him have the power fi spend the money ... and it was Butch nor a Sandals rep.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Butch payroll bigger than he knows!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh heh, you want the Observer staff tek a ride out the door?
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Butch payroll bigger than he knows!
                        I've watch how you and Don1 try to create excitment about the Observer exposing what is happening at that hotel. When unuh ago man up and call a spade a spade.

Better yet ... next time yuh guh St. Ann, guh tek a swim down a Mammee Bay beach and tell how the water feel nuh?

Time unuh stop being petty now.

Comment

How about, "Recklessness at Whitehouse" .... dat isn't a sensational enough headline?

Comment

I would try and explain to you, detail by detail, page by page, cartoon by cartoon, op-ed by op-ed, why I have that view about the Newsletter, but I'm sure I have done that already. You and yours refuse to be objective about it. There is nothing petty about it one bit!

Let's just carry on with you siding with everything Butch does, while I cuss and badmind him. At least there is some equilibrium there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              I would try and explain to you, detail by detail, page by page, cartoon by cartoon, op-ed by op-ed, why I have that view about the Newsletter, but I'm sure I have done that already. You and yours refuse to be objective about it. There is nothing petty about it one bit!

Let's just carry on with you siding with everything Butch does, while I cuss and badmind him. At least there is some equilibrium there.
                              I wasn't aware I've been siding with everything Butch does. What is pathetic is how you and Don 1 continuously overlook the fact that THERE ARE VIOLATIONS. The PM acted and you Mr. Mosiah, along with other Poppy Shows like Thwaites have a problem that the PM acted. What unuh did what ... fi him claim him love the poor?

You're disqualified yourself from even using the word objective, muchless to consider yourself objective.

Comment

Working...
                              X