Karl help me with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? Why one person?

Come now you know better. In Jamaica the Party Leader is the face of the party.

The formation of the NDM was the result of an unelectable leader refusing to call it a day. Hence any weakness in the JLP caused by its formation only made said leader even more unelectable than he was before the NDM was formed.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Zas crise! Yuh nuh know say yuh cyaan win dis argument? Once Maudib start aks him question dem, and each ansa lead to a diffrant question, yuh cyaan win! Even doh is ongle yuh one a mek sense, yuh still cyaan win.

I-Man, yuh nuh have nuh analysis fi do bout di Kentuck primary yessiday?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh mean wid di "36 herbs and spices"? mek mark myers deal wid dat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Heh heh. I usually give him a 3-question limit before signing off.

It gives me some debating practice to go up against the big guns like gamma or the young turks like Yuttie.

Doesn't help me much with Karl and X though. Different skill set needed.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            mi a dead wid laff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh 11?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sooo.. the NDM was formed because it was deemed Seaga was unelectable ?

Hmm interesting.

Where did you hear this ?

Comment

dat one is a losing battle...between karl's ability to argue all three sides of an issue, the length of post and the posting in pidgin patois.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Hope yuh not going back to the "gas tax ting"?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      posting in pidgin patois.....

I am outraged!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

whew....i thought you would have been "enraged"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          whew....i thought you would have been "enraged"!!!!
                          No!

Comment

Pidgin patois?!? Yuh right, doh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop it, unno just too funny! LoL

Comment

is 11?!!!!!!! but a wha di...?!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X