Karl help me with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl help me with this

Why would a democrat not vote for the eventual nominee especially when the policy positions are very close to the person who came second in a RECORD turnout battle ??

This one have me confused.... help me out.. anybody else feel free...

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Why would a democrat not vote for the eventual nominee especially when the policy positions are very close to the person who came second in a RECORD turnout battle ??

Well, its not impossible. Personally, I am taking a position that if Obama has a significant lead in the delegate count and the superdelegates give it to Hillary .... I will certainly be voting for Bush's 3rd term.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

i) Racism alive and well!
      ii) Upset that Hillary did nto get a fair break - i.e. in media! She was 'killed' while Obama was 'slobbered' over!

...and...
      iii) now it appears that Obama's condescending show around Hillary - pat on shoulder! ..often standing or sitting with head in air looking down nose at her (in the debates)...that 'sweetie' comment to the reporter...may have got appreciable numbers of women riled up.

I posted her on that...and stated it all made no sense! It was disrespectful!

btw - He may have just thrown any chance of winning Florida out the window by claiming he will sit with Raul Castro? The Cuban vote could be enough to keep Florida Conservative and with John McCain?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So democrats going to vote republic or not at all because Hillary got her feelings hurt ?

Throw the Racism issue into that and I more than ever want Obama to run against McCain.

If democrats vote on those issues then quite franky they deserve what they get with McCain.

Comment

Don't the Americans see Raul liberalizing? and dem losing out if they don't talk for the Europeans and Canadians will (if not already) be filling the pent up demand for consumer goods and supplying other goods and services .

It seems Obama recognizes that change is coming in Cuba, just a matter of time.

You can buy micro-wave and cell phone now...all since Raul take ova.

pr
          Peter R

Comment

what happen to yo Tsuami theory?
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

You mek it sound like you expect voters to always do things based on logic and without emotion.

Why did Labourites insist on keeping Seaga as thier leader for so long even though he was clearly unelectible since the late 80s?

Clearly there are other things more important to some of these voters than a Democrat, ANY Democrat, in the White House.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                Don't the Americans see Raul liberalizing? and dem losing out if they don't talk for the Europeans and Canadians will (if not already) be filling the pent up demand for consumer goods and supplying other goods and services .

It seems Obama recognizes that change is coming in Cuba, just a matter of time.

You can buy micro-wave and cell phone now...all since Raul take ova.

pr
                The cass-cass is more about style. All the candidates believe in continuing contacts with the various regimes. It is merely the matter of whether or not the President actually sits with any of these persona non grata leaders! We all must remember that the US allows for ongoing interaction with all of their so-called despots. Even when interaction at even the lowest levels of government is on hold...ways are found for US interest to maintain contacts through second and third party entities...including governments.

Cuba?
                There is more US money flowing into that country and more deals and jockeying for position than as we would "rack-stone fi stone dawg"!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So true. This whole silly "appeasment" argument was just a way to start the debate in the media so McCain could get some primetime.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Remind me....

Comment

Why was Seaga unelectable ???

Stop spread propoganda.

Comment

I don't know for sure why he was unelectable, but he was.

How many more elections would he have had to lose before you would make that determination 2? 10?

Comment

Why would you zero in on one particular person ?

Do you believe the formation of the NDM had any impact on the strength of the JLP ?

Apply critical thinking.

Comment

Mek mi see how chupid I-man is now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok...time for voters to show that substance is important too....

cuba is a sleeping giant and the president that opens it up to america...will not have to worry about the cuban vote after that......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X