RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karl, yuh still think society must be disarmed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, yuh still think society must be disarmed?

Householder kills burglar

Tuesday, 20 May 2008

An unidentified man who allegedly pointed a gun at a licensed firearm holder was shot dead in Harbour View, Kingston 17, on Monday.

The incident occurred about 3.30am on Jupiter Road.

It is reported that the licensed firearm holder was at his house when he was awakened by strange sounds.

He went to investigate and saw an intruder.

According to the police, the intruder pointed a firearm at the occupant, but the home was able to pull his gun and fire first.

The police were called and the injured man was taken to a hospital where he later died.

A nine millimetre pistol and three cartridges were reportedly taken from the body.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Karl does not want law abiding people to have the means to defend themselves.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Karl does not want law abiding people to have the means to defend themselves.
      Mi notice him side step this post. I guess him learn that from how him peeps handled the Trafigura Affair.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All mi can say is good riddance to the burglar, and hopefully other crooks will learn from this justified killing.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

JFJ block di road yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Householder kills burglar

Tuesday, 20 May 2008

An unidentified man who allegedly pointed a gun at a licensed firearm holder was shot dead in Harbour View, Kingston 17, on Monday.

The incident occurred about 3.30am on Jupiter Road.

It is reported that the licensed firearm holder was at his house when he was awakened by strange sounds.

He went to investigate and saw an intruder.

According to the police, the intruder pointed a firearm at the occupant, but the home was able to pull his gun and fire first.

The police were called and the injured man was taken to a hospital where he later died.

A nine millimetre pistol and three cartridges were reportedly taken from the body.
            What a story? ...fairy tale!

DISARM?!
            Yes!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Mi notice him side step this post. I guess him learn that from how him peeps handled the Trafigura Affair.
              Jus saw hit mi-son!
              See my reply above....then read the joke story again?

Thanks!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"According to the police, the intruder pointed a firearm at the occupant, but the home was able to PULL his gun and fire first"

I do not think that statement is entirely accurate. It is though a real possibility that an armed home invasion will result in the death of the occupant(s).

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  "According to the police, the intruder pointed a firearm at the occupant, but the home was able to PULL his gun and fire first"

I do not think that statement is entirely accurate. It is though a real possibility that an armed home invasion will result in the death of the occupant(s).

Blessed
                  Whats the point you making Rockman?

Comment

It is more likely his gun was already drawn and cocked, can't see the reason for doctoring...

Blessed

Comment

It is more likely his gun was already drawn and cocked, can't see the reason for doctoring...

Blessed
                      So? The fact is a gun was found at the scene. Futhermore ... him nuh have nuh business fi bruk inna the man place. SHAT him yes!

Comment

Well then the doctoring is even more curious.
                        Like I said, his life was probably at risk given it was a home invasion.

Comment

Well then the doctoring is even more curious.
                          Like I said, his life was probably at risk given it was a home invasion.
                          Probably?

Comment

Rockman if an armed intruder invades one's home, the crook deserves to forfeit his life.

As I mentioned sometime ago, a relative managed to kill two armed robbers in the 70s. If he did not have a licensed firearm, we would have buried him at Dovecot cemetery.

Comment

The police is in the habit of reporting such killings like this. I was closely associated with a justified killing at my home some years ago. The police embellished what happened I guess to squash it quickly, since the shooting was justified.

Yes, this murderous rampage has appeared even at my doorstep already!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X