No announcement yet.

Mi is not a Lawyer but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamma personally speaking I rather the law did no make that distiction(Pledge VS get it from mi susmall). Dem sey silence is consent, a child at the age of 18 can make the decision to renounce.., should be expected to by the time they have political aspirations.
    Again I would rather if the distinction was not made, and it is just a question of citizen or not.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

All she haffi seh is dat she got har passport as a child and has never renewed it. What is all this double talk about not travelling on it for Government Business or never using it to enter of leave Jamaica ??!!!

Mosiah.. talk to har fi mi nuh.
      You do not have to use the passport for travel purposes to have renewed it!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sorry... maybe this will help:

...has never renewed it as an adult.....

Comment

Joke - all mi seh is that RENEW or NON-RENEW she is still a U.S. citizen, for she has not yet renounced Uncle Sam Tek people fi eediat
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

and that is the bottom line....what about green card holders?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A glad you wake up, after trying to show me the difference between she and Vaz.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                Joke - all mi seh is that RENEW or NON-RENEW she is still a U.S. citizen, for she has not yet renounced Uncle Sam Tek people fi eediat
                Yuh seit!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There is still a difference!!! Nutten nuh change when it come to dat! I never said the outcome wouldn't be the same! Act like yuh sensible nuh man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X