Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi is not a Lawyer but

I think Miss Webster could be one !

"Hay-Webster says in the late 1980s, she held a US passport while she was a lecturer at what is now the University of Technology but never travelled on it for government business.

"I have travelled on a Jamaican passport, a diplomatic passport and an official passport, but never used a US passport to leave or enter Jamaica," Hay-Webster declared.

She indicated that 1990 was the first time she travelled out of Jamaica and it was on official business as an employee of the Social Development Commission, which was under the Ministry of Youth and Community Development.

"Since then, I have travelled to 43 countries including Mali, where I am an Officer of the Order of the Republic."

All she haffi seh is dat she got har passport as a child and has never renewed it. What is all this double talk about not travelling on it for Government Business or never using it to enter of leave Jamaica ??!!!

Mosiah.. talk to har fi mi nuh.

Double speak to the max. Typical politician. What does Govt business travel have to do with anything?

How she reach Jamaica?

Her ONLY hope of non-violation is that she get the passport before reaching 18 and it lasted 10 years until she was 28 in 1989. Other than that, she violated. Even then, the use of the passport as an adult could be construed as acknowledgement, even if she got the passport as a minor. You never know how the judge will read it. To my mind in that case, she should be safe.

SHARON HAY-WEBSTER

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
    Profession: Lecturer
    Political Membership:
    Marital Status: Married
    Previous Occupation: Communication Consultant
    Education:
    Birthdate: September 29, 1961

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Email Address: scstcatherine@pnpjamaica.com This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it
    Telephone No: (876) 754-1411
    Telephone No: (876) 384-7121
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/sharonhaye-webster
    YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/user/sharon1candidate
    Hi5 URL: http://sharonhayewebster.hi5.com

Comment

Tell har to step? It would be my pleasure!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Certainly! When she going to be specific as to when she use what, she being evasive. I see a court case here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In the late 80's she held a US passport while she was a lecturer. Mi sure she was ova 18 when she was lecturing. She does not say that she has renounced US citizenship.

Suh whether or not she used the passport pon Govt. business (she trying fi get technical or score brownie points), she still a US citizen.

Mi is ongle a village lawyer and a suh mi interpret the ranglings!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

well let us say she renewed the passport at age 17, it would be valid for 10 years so, it is likely that as an adult she never renewed it....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you research at what age she went to Haiti.. that will give you an upper limit on when she got her first US Passport.. add 10 years to that then wallah... tings get interesting.

Comment

Yup, it her one and only hope.

If the PPT was lost/stolen and renewed before the (not uncommon), then...no chance.

Comment

But then how she reach Jamaica to be applying for citizenship ???

Comment

what age shi reach jamaica?

did she take out haitian citizenship too?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh what a tangled web we weave
                      When first we practice to deceive!

Dees words are always pon de money
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

How she reach Haiti ?

Comment

"Since then, I have travelled to 43 countries including Mali, where I am an Officer of the Order of the Republic."

I hope one of those 43 is NOT the United States of America! It is ILLEGAL for a US citizen to enter the US on a Farrin passport!

Comment

Is what she was doing in har statement ?

Campaigning for a UN post ?

Comment

Ahh bwoy... "including Mali, where I am an officer of the Order of the Republic." - relevance?

pr
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X