When is a room a room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you are really dense.

The NEPA document yuh link us tuh reference 6000 Habitable Rooms.

By definition this CANNOT refer to Kitchens or Bathrooms.

So unless you are trying to educate us on what kind of rooms exist in a Villa, I really do not see the relevance of referencing Kitchens or Bathrooms.

Are you unable to grasp where you went horribly wrong in this whole affair ?

Once again:

Room Inventory as used to determine tourism capacity counts Habitable Rooms.

If you are unable to grasp this.. well you probably need some remedial course.

Comment

Not really.

Context is Room inventory as recognized by the Ministry of Tourism.

Where did you read that the Ministry of Tourism equates room to bedroom for purposes of calculating room stock ?

I should advise you that I have done the neccessary due-diligence. Have you ?

Comment

"That's my point.

Bartlett is confused..... he's quoting room stats that include other than bedrooms."

You have no point.

Bartlett is quoting statistics compiled by the Ministry. The Ministry counts HABITABLE ROOMS in its compilation. A Habitable room by definition is not confined to a 'bedroom'.

If anyone is confused it is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

So unless you are trying to educate us on what kind of rooms exist in a Villa, I really do not see the relevance of referencing Kitchens or Bathrooms.

Once again:

I'm glad you saw the info Mr Malaprops... now please allow the tourism professional Assassin to educate you on the definition of capacity or room inventory re tourism.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Once again:

I'm glad you saw the info Mr Malaprops... now please allow the tourism professional Assassin to educate you on the definition of capacity or room inventory re tourism.

By your thinking if that Negril development of 6000 habitable rooms came on line today.... that one resort would increase Jamaica's room inventory by around 25%-30% right??

Get real.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I am not the one in need of education.

I have done the neccessary due-diligence.

I suggest you do the same... or you can rely on your own misconceptions and the word of a recently declared 'tourism professional'.

"A drowning man will clutch at a straw..."

Basic reasoning should help you if you refuse to do the research.

What does Capacity speak to ? What is a bedroom without the beds ?

Why does NEPA measure density allowances based on HABITABLE rooms and not what you designate as bedrooms at a particular time ???

When Cricket World Cup was held in Jamaica yuh nuh believe dem maximize the Habitable room space.. fling in two bed inna certain room ? LEGALLY !!

So.. once again.. what yuh tink CAPACITY speak tuh ?

Critical Thinking and the ability to reason.. important skills.

Comment

I think you are correct on this one. In continental Europe for rental property, they use the habitable room definition that you provide.

Comment

Critical Thinking requires people to test their own assumptions before launching into an attack.

Don1 apparantly missed a few critical days of Debate school.

Comment

HAHAHA! Dis is embarrassing, and yuh doan even know it!

What yuh say again about smaddy who doan know say him doan know?

Wi nah go shun yuh doh. Even this site need some comic relief.

Thanks, Sass! Cheque is in the mail!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is embarassing ?

Your ignorance ?

I asked for source and I got some claim about an associate certificate.

Is nuff man claiming certain expertise yet falling woefully short !

All now neither assassin or Don1 can provide ANY evidence that Bartlett is confused or misleading when he quotes room stock figures.

It is a simple task.

Provide evidence that the Ministry of Tourism compiles occupancy capacity statistics on the basis of number of bedrooms as opposed to number of Habitable Rooms.

If unnuh cyaan duh dat den unnuh spitting in the wind.

Yuh cyan laugh and roll till yuh dizzy.. that is an important part of the clown routine but it does not advance your argument.

Comment

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where is the bufoon expert when you need him ?.

Toothy ! Toothy !

Yuh have work if duh !

Comment

Working...
                          X