Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl, please elaborate:

Thank you for reminding me...but?

btw - Among other things, how do you see my comments on this Rui issue fitting in with my many calls on need for protection of the environment or anguish on lack thereof?

Perhaps we should 'rewind' and you tell me what you were driving at when you reminded me that I had put up that Peter Espuet article?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Perhaps we should 'rewind' and you tell me what you were driving at when you reminded me that I had put up that Peter Espuet article?
      I was just showing you the views of another prominent Green activist, like Maxwell.

However, I am asking about the other issue, about Riu and your views...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        I was just showing you the views of another prominent Green activist, like Maxwell.

However, I am asking about the other issue, about Riu and your views...
        Just remarks made on 'doing things' in a manner where the environment and the aesthetics fit within what we desire of/for the country and our future descendants (those who shall inherit what we have left behind). "Memba wi su-mall...an poor care-taking of our environment (island) could leave us with 'nothing'!

Just imagine if, for example, all our fresh way sources become polluted and not fit for consumption? ...or all the beaches become as those surrounding the Lucea Harbour or Kingston Harbour? ...etc?
        Last edited by Karl; May 17, 2008, 10:13 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Just remarks made on 'doing things' in a manner where the environment and the aesthetics fit within what we desire of/for the country and our future descendants (those who shall inherit what we have left behind). "Memba wi su-mall...an poor care-taking of our environment (island) could leave us with 'nothing'!

Just imagine if, for example, all our fresh way sources become polluted and not fit for consumption? ...or all the beaches become as those surrounding the Lucea Harbour or Kingston Harbour? ...etc?
          Well you done know that Exile and I have been saying this for years!

Comment

Working...
          X