Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your narrow mindedness is mind numbing.

Comment

Stop being profound.. we can only wish our problem was drunk driving...

Comment

You see no difference between non-sponsorship and censorship ???

Rocks in yuh head ?

Comment

X, When anyone sponsors a show that have any number of acts and one a dem screw up... 1 from 10 leave nought.

Why should any sponsor be beholden to any immediate beneficiary? RS has to look at the bigger picture. It wouldn't look good if they were to start naming names. It is up to the music fraternity to clean up its act.

It is easier for Buju to come out as an individual and call out the wayward ones...this is what is needed.

pr
          Peter R

Comment

A PNP beer!
            PNP was popular, and voters are of legal drinking age, perhaps that is why a statement from the beer dealer distancing itself... was never forthcoming, wouldn't be a savvy business move for them.
            Perhaps there were even more to the relationship.
            There is no sincere interest by Red Stripe, it has always been what is best for the beer company.

Blessed

Comment

One is the means by which to achieve the other.
              If rocks were really in my head would you seriously ask me?

Blessed

Comment

Isn't this the same thing RED STRIPE said?

Comment

Oh.. so if the message is true but the motive is suspect you throw both out ??

Comment

So Reggae Sumfest is off then ?

Comment

Censorship? if I am sponsoring someone dem better don' do nothing that would embarrass me or be out of line with my own interest.

If Red Stripe's action vis avis the artistes was inimical to the co.'s interest or company vision I don't think they would have taken that position.

From what I have read RS has taken a position against violence in the music. What is the problem with that? Some of you behaving as if REGGAE is a one-dimensional music. Cut out the crap and maybe sponsors (any sponsor) will come flocking in droves. Tired of the hypocrisy in the music.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X