RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maudib, do you have The Rest Of The Story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suh now there are witnesses to her murder and so it goes.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      its not about me lazie... let it rest...
      Yes, save yuh energy. Because the new Minister of Security seems to see that extra judicial killings and Jamaica's Human Rights image needs addressing.

What that did you say about people and police killing of shady character?
      Last edited by Lazie; May 13, 2008, 01:13 PM.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie, yuh talking major fu.ck.ery! yuh need to apologize to di man. you are truly a self-centred disgusting ra.ss! yes, yuh back broad, filled will crap, i'm sure!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          No ... the shameful part of it is that you never express yuh disgust until you found out its a friend of a friend.
          Bway Lazie I hope the way this sound is not the way it was intended. Read it again and mi a beg u spare me di back braod diatribe.

respect( I think).

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            lazie, yuh talking major fu.ck.ery! yuh need to apologize to di man. you are truly a self-centred disgusting ra.ss! yes, yuh back broad, filled will crap, i'm sure!
            Apologize fi what?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Bway Lazie I hope the way this sound is not the way it was intended. Read it again and mi a beg u spare me di back braod diatribe.

respect( I think).
              What yuh talking bout Rudi? Sound how?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                What yuh talking bout Rudi? Sound how?
                Well the man say him know of the person who got shot. I am sure If you had any connection with anyone who was killed in that manner you would have similar feelings. Wouldnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Well the man say him know of the person who got shot. I am sure If you had any connection with anyone who was killed in that manner you would have similar feelings. Wouldnt you?
                  People I know aren't immortal. The teen son of a friend was killed on a football field a few months ago. I never see the reason to attack those that see the need for the police to abide by the law. Thats the part of his post that I was going at.

Comment

Working...
                  X