No announcement yet.

Hot for Bev!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is long time yuh supporting almshouse...

Mek sure yuh nuh deh bout when di bomb guh off...

Taino revolution !

Comment

Den nuh dehso yuh a book yuh reservation fah?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        "They married six months after Manley led the PNP to a resounding victory in general elections. It was his fourth marriage"

"Manley went on to marry Glynne Ewart, former wife of his close friend Barclay Ewart"

Unnuh nevah si sumting did wrong wid di man ?
        What?
        He loved women and they loved him?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

prostate!

"prostrate cancer" might be sup'm else whey peter king and him crew dem susceptible to!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            How to Recognize a Womanizer: The Inner Workings of a Don Juan

Some psychologists believe womanizers or lotharios struggle with low self-esteem, and their sexual conquests make them feel better about themselves. It’s a temporary high, though. Womanizers may have unstable or nonexistent relationships with father figures – especially in early childhood – which makes them insecure about who they are. Knowing this will help you recognize a womanizer.
            Why would these psychologists believe their "believe"...and "may" should or would help others to recognise "womanizers". These psychologists by their expressed "believe" ...clear pointing to "not knowing"...and their guessing that it "may" lead to "unstable or nonexistent relationships with father figures"...and the arriving at the premise that their guesses/conjectures now serves as basis of fact for claiming "...which makes them insecure about who they are". ...

What "nonsense logic"?

“Casanovas tend to exhibit some traits associated with psychopathy,” says Robert Hare, author of "Without Conscience" in Psychology Today (“The Lady Killer Files”, November December 2007). Womanizers may have to manipulate and deceive women to get what they want, and they may ignore guilty feelings – or they may not feel any guilt at all. This, too, will help you recognize a womanizer.
            Just imagine? - ...a person (Maudib?) may know how to kick a ball, may know how to make accurate passes, may know how to score goals...conclusion that helps you to recognise a footballer?

Womanizers tend to sleep with inappropriate partners, flirt with their friends’ wives, and have secrets about their romantic lives. Many lady killers are addicted to sleeping around with different women, but don’t find their sexual conquests fulfilling in the long term.
            ...and after the "may"(s)...and "beliefs"...the above findings of facts?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mi nuh support Conquistadors..

Comment

Prostate Nude Party ?

Comment

prostrate nude party....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sarry.. my bad..

LOL !!

Comment

Bev is a cool Lady. I wish her
                      well. I hope the best for her book. I will certainly try to obtain a copy.

My bredrin wrote her an asked a question; my friend was more than happy for her response, he said she went beyond his question and gave him more info (which she didn't have to do). Now ah lady friend a war wid him but him done see di jealousy cause him a talk wid Joshua former wife on matters of intellectual interest. She waan say a lie LOL . Well thanks to me because I gave him the email address.

Thanks Bev and may God bless you ( nuh pay cayliss naga nuh mine juss do yuh ting).

Comment

Which cayliss naga you a talk bout? One a Joshua gal dem?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X