No announcement yet.

Fantastic news!! My kidnapped friend was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, sass, I know I might have started the degeneration of this very serious post into humour, but let's not go any further!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think he's saying that there wouldn't be any daddy around to pay any money.

Oh another theory in TT about the kidnapping is that Abu Bakr's group ( the guy who led the 1990 coup in Trinidad) is behind a lot of them. The theory surmises that whenever he (Abu) has a court case (and there are a few) a kidnapping takes place to cover his costs. He is in England or was recently fighting some ruling or another before the Privy Council.

pr
      Last edited by Peter R; May 12, 2008, 01:35 PM.
      Peter R

Comment

WOW!!!. This guy Abu Bakr's has been around for a long time and nothing seems to stick.

I wonder how him make it a England, knowing all the Muslim preachers they charge and deported over the last 5 years.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dem say you have fi tek serious things and mek joke.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The proverbial teflon don.
            pr
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X