Fantastic news!! My kidnapped friend was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic news!! My kidnapped friend was

released this am ( at least that's when I heard the news) after 9 nights of captivity. At a medical centre being checked.

pr
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    released this am ( at least that's when I heard the news) after 9 nights of captivity. At a medical centre being checked.

pr
    blessings!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

great news!!!!

Blessed my friend
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

congrats the anti kidnapping squad did a good job

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

pr
          Thank the Lord!
          He/she was blessed!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Give thanks fi dat!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Great news!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hope they catch the scum-bags!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

pr... give thanks to the supreme being... hope she checks out fine mentally and physically...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Ditto!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It seems she was treated well... I'm not given much to prayer but went to the nightly prayers that were held for her last week. So yes, we have to give thanks and praises.

She's ready to go back to her business already, with security this time round.

This one really hit close to home... my wife works late and doesn't leave her office til after 7 (dark by then) many nights. I've suggested she change her routine, mix it up and leave during daylight hours. Her office area is fairly deserted by 7. the thing is that these guys are not going after the really wealthy; once you look like you have a little money (the wife drives an SUV) them will come after you.

But, all we can do is hope and pray, and try to do the right things to minimize the rsik.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

What is driving these kidnappings ??

Comment

Easy money?.. bigger payoff?.. less risk than a holdup? Some people also allege political reasons. The East Indian population have been disproportionately targetted, whether because of the perception that them have more money, or otherwise. The insurance cos. here have also quietly made money on kidnap insurance. It's not publicised but most executives of the bigger and or expat companies (and their immediate family) are covered.

I heard that they tried kidnapping in JA and the police blew everyone away including the victim (don't ask me when) and that nipped it in the bud.

pr
                          Peter R

Comment

With our history of fathers neglecting their kids, kidnapping might not catch on here any time soon.

We can only pray!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha you saying? Some relatives might even pay the kidnappers to keep the victims?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X