No announcement yet.

let me hear you Ahmen, MacMillan to take over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McMillian had some of that experience with KD Knight so hopefully he will treat the man the way how he wanted to be treated.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

depend pon which police you talk bout.

Some get PAID fi drop cases etc. and Pocket money from the government
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I believe it is MacMILLAN. There is only one "i" in the name.

(Just when we got everyone to start saying "Simoes"...)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I believe it is MacMILLAN. There is only one "i" in the name.

(Just when we got everyone to start saying "Simoes"...)
            Thanks fi the correction ... apparently dem spell him name wrong pon him birth certificate.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The law

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              Who pays the police ?
              By law the accounts division of the Ministry of National Security has control over finanancial affairs of the police force. In this respect the Permanent Secretary is either the CP's boss or his accountant... looks the las is on the side of the PS...
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

you answered the question.. one if policy and one is operations.

Comment

boy sass sharp today...

Comment

Mosiah :- Rear Admirals don't take orders from Colonel and the CP not supposed to take orders from the Minister. It could not work.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Okay fine. My concern now is that the rank and file police officers are happy and can't wait for one of their own to be installed. I would be totally against it. I cannot trust a career JCF officer who has been there for 20 years, because he or she would have presided over major phockery over the years, not accounting for bullets, witnessing their colleagues breaking the law and all other sorts of foolishness.

Then need to give Mark Shields the job. Black man time dun!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay fine. My concern now is that the rank and file police officers are happy and can't wait for one of their own to be installed. I would be totally against it. I cannot trust a career JCF officer who has been there for 20 years, because he or she would have presided over major phockery over the years, not accounting for bullets, witnessing their colleagues breaking the law and all other sorts of foolishness.

See you have been taking pointers from Maudib!
                        Blackman time done?
                        Hey I because I just will not
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They should have split the force in two, give Mark Shield the detectives and give the rear admiral the uniform cops and they should appoint a Black Englishman as Senator and Minister of National Security.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                            They should have split the force in two, give Mark Shield the detectives and give the rear admiral the uniform cops and they should appoint a Black Englishman as Senator and Minister of National Security.
                            Black Englishman? Yuh lost mi on that.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A UB-40, like Marlon King, only he would have some discipline!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yup - Jamaicans won't accept a White Englishman.

Comment

Working...
                                X