RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

karl...should hillary drop out of the race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Hillary believes she has a right to the nomination, and she will continually finance her dying campaign through personal loans. Her campaign will only end when she is taken away in a straight jacket or in handcuffs.
    These nasty claims have been around for years! That she'll do anything...with no facts to back up same!

Aside:
    I have never in my life seen such visceral response to a woman...who when it is asked - What has she done?! ...the response is rumour and more rumour, innuendoes, gossip and slander than that that has been borne by Hillary Clinton!

Even sticking with her husband after and through the attempts to run the man out of office for what vast majority of living persons...persons in committed relationships indulging in...physical sexual relationships outside of the committed relationship...has a spin put on her behaviour to convey the impression that she because of not leaving Bill, is 'poison'.

Forgive me for thinking "Creepy-crawlies" the lot of them! "Lowbites" on "brought-upsie"! Lowbites as hypocrites! Just plain :"Lowbites"!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hillary is a strong woman.. first Monica Lewinski.. now Obama..

Ward 21 mi woulda end up... mi nah lie.

Comment

She is up to something

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        if no, why not...if yes..no explanation is necessary!

... Perhaps she has some dirt on Obama which she will release at the last minute or she wants him to agree to a joint ticket!

... Poor Bill and Chelsea they know its over but what else can they do.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Yuh good, Karl!
          You have any evidence that I am any different? That I do not support just about totally?

Now you will be cut loose after betraying my trust. Sure I will be cordial and nice...but, next time not me. As you were not thinking of what you were doing to self and or any other person when you 'dived into the pits'/wrong-doing, misery and degradation!

You do realise that when one does wrong and has to turn to 'friends' that it shows the 'friendship' was on one side only?! ...and it was not being given from the side of the one who did wrong!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good as Gold..

Comment

No, mi just a marvel how yuh a write di script! Talented!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                ... Perhaps she has some dirt on Obama which she will release at the last minute or she wants him to agree to a joint ticket!

... Poor Bill and Chelsea they know its over but what else can they do.

The Republicans claim they have something on him?
                Karl Rowe last night on Fox claim their is evidence that Obama operatives strong-armed others to vote for him! Karl Rowe's crap? ...or shades of "garrison voting practises"?

...and the moderator claims there is more 'shoes to drop'!

Comment

Karl.. yuh evah thought about running fi MP ?

Which constituency yuh registered in Jamaica ?

Rath.. mi should be asking how much passport yuh have fuss..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    No, mi just a marvel how yuh a write di script! Talented!
                    Easy!
                    ...jus as mi se-hit!

Comment

The man comes from the trenches of Chicago politics, I am sure there are a few skeletons in the closet that are yet to be released.

Hillarys camp said months ago they have quotes from him that are far-left radical, which they know the Republicans will use but they can't use. I am sure the superdelegates are aware of them. I suppose she thinks that gives her the right to try and steal the nomination.

Grab your popcorn and coke, this is going to be a fun ride until December! Worst that can happen is 4 years of McCain, which I don't think is all that bad.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

well...they are showing their hands....by making the switch!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well if the republicans didn't have it before them get wind of it now hilary is their best ally...rove has said as much!

would you want hilary to answer THE phone at 3:00 a.m. when shi wake up to find seh bill not there and neither is the female secret service officer assigned to them?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

bettah dan!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              No!
                              She may yet win...if Barak makes a wrong step. In any case she (and if I were in her place) should not drop out until hopefully she ends on an "up"! - e.g. (possible winning two more states on the trot).

I may strike you as 'laid back'...but I hate to lose. I am sure Hillary also hates to lose.

Aside: ..besides the when and the how her so-called supporters abandon her will tell her a lot about who to count on the next time around...and just incidentally will point the way on the 'trust factor' if she eventually is in a position to make appointments/bring co-workers onboard. Yup! Good to get a better handle on "friends" and "foes...who were thought friends".

Frankly if I were in a similar losing race I would expect my backers to have the confidence to allow me to have us all declare support for Barack Obama. Yuh kno di "I am dropping out after coming to the realisation that even after my best efforts (smile...applause) that Senator Barack Obama has proven more than a worthy foe (smile...applause). Senator Obama has created history and shall move on to November to create further history. Sentor Obama (whole heap-a glorification...etc., etc.) We as democrats cannot refuse to do our duty and support Senator Obama as the next president of our United States... No futher tolorance of policies of Bush, the Republicans and Mccain can be allowed to continue and make the lives our American people continue on the downward path into further pain. It is time for us to rise and return America to better days. Senator Obama and the democratic party (Affi mek plugs for votes for candidates 'down-the-line')...all of us, Americans, shall seize the moment and lead America towards her best days! (now more plaudits for Obama ...moving into a "Yes, we can" chant) ...ending with "God Bless, America"!

Yes, I would expect...I would not ask for it...but I would expect...friends to allow me that!

mek all a dem who-a abandon ship show dem han!
                              Nex time!
                              You sure you not a labourite. When you post on this topic it sounds like when the elders use to say" I going follow Bustamante till I dead". Wow you good man. First PNP now Hillary.

Comment

good?!! GOOD?!!! him a di bes' in fact him gooder dan di bes'!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X