RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

karl...should hillary drop out of the race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    well...they are showing their hands....by making the switch!

The thing is the switches give Obama an unfair advantage when done in the middle of the run. if you were 'uncommitted'...or increasingly moving towards Obama and had not declared at the beginning...what reason do you have for not allowing a fair contest and then when it is all over voting for/casting your lot behind the preferred contestant?

As it stands who knows how much the switching during the contest or just before a primary has wounded Hillary and or boasted Obama? To me those movements are not fair? ...matters not which way they move!

At the end one will have more 'pledged delegates'...and the 'super-delegates' will put one of the contestants over the top! The way it is currently being done...Obama could wake tomorrow and have had 'super-delegates' move en masse and without all contests in all states being waged, he is the nominee!

Now if either had at the outset a large enough 'super-delegate; count - known right at the beginning...then that person could have been declared winner already. That would be fair. We knew the starting line and we would know and have both moving towards an end point.

Contest for pledged delegates over! Remaining 'super-delegates' now get on board. That to me is fairest method!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

And then next thing she think she under sniper fire like the last time she say she was sleep deprived, and press the big red button.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fair depends on what side you are sitting..

Comment

well den yuh concede!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Labourite don't have nutting pon di Comrade dem..

Why yuh tink PNP is called a Cult ?

How NDM form ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              Fair depends on what side you are sitting..
              No!
              Fair has to do with the process.
              The super-delegates were created to settle a close process and select who in their opinion would win the Whitehouse (...i.e. protect the party).

I think some could be so convinced of the position of their choice that before the first ballot was cast they make a choice. However, if no choice was made at the beginning, once the race commences there should be a rule forcing them to await the final ballot before being allowed to vote. There should be no way they could use the power of there vote to influence the outcome in the middle of the race.

You never voted at the beginning...shut up and await the final ballot being counted.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOL !! WHOOOEE!!

So what about the delegates in earlier primaries influencing other delegates and the Super Delegates ? Dat is ok ?

I thought you vote who tink mek di best candidate.. or is a bandwagonist ting yuh ah defend ?

Comment

middle of the race?!!!

the race is over!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

middle of the race?!!!

the race is over!
                    That it is!

Comment

ok .......dry your weeping eyes and become a die hard obama supporter...can you do that?

Comment

ok .......dry your weeping eyes and become a die hard obama supporter...can you do that?
                        Did I not say...repeadly...that I shall vote for him?!

Comment

is that the question i asked? no!!! will you campaign for him as you did for hillary?

Comment

is that the question i asked? no!!! will you campaign for him as you did for hillary?
                            Yup!
                            ...but do not forget I point to some of Hillary's faults also!

Comment

"some"? why not all?

anyway...welcome! it took you bloody long enough.....now LET ME HEAR YOU CHEER...say after me....YES WE CAN!!!

Comment

This is indeed a watershed moment!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X