RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

karl...should hillary drop out of the race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karl...should hillary drop out of the race?

if no, why not...if yes..no explanation is necessary!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Hillary believes she has a right to the nomination, and she will continually finance her dying campaign through personal loans. Her campaign will only end when she is taken away in a straight jacket or in handcuffs.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Hillary believes she has a right to the nomination, and she will a find to continually finance her dying campaign through personal loans. Her campaign will only end when she is taken away in a straight jacket or in handcuffs.
      HAHA!

I wanna be president!!! Waah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why should she drop out.. she can still come second !

Comment

thanks but...mi wa'an hear whey karl haffi seh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

whether shi drop out or not...nuh second shi a guh come.....?!!!

Comment

Nah man.. if she drop out she get a DQ.

Comment

don quarrie?!!!

Comment

Dan Quayle.

Comment

zass chris'....well den she need fi stay inna di race ...dat is one R A S S albatross to wear roun' yuh neck!!!!!

Comment

Den nuh dat wi ah seh !

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        if no, why not...if yes..no explanation is necessary!

No!
                        She may yet win...if Barak makes a wrong step. In any case she (and if I were in her place) should not drop out until hopefully she ends on an "up"! - e.g. (possible winning two more states on the trot).

I may strike you as 'laid back'...but I hate to lose. I am sure Hillary also hates to lose.

Aside: ..besides the when and the how her so-called supporters abandon her will tell her a lot about who to count on the next time around...and just incidentally will point the way on the 'trust factor' if she eventually is in a position to make appointments/bring co-workers onboard. Yup! Good to get a better handle on "friends" and "foes...who were thought friends".

Frankly if I were in a similar losing race I would expect my backers to have the confidence to allow me to have us all declare support for Barack Obama. Yuh kno di "I am dropping out after coming to the realisation that even after my best efforts (smile...applause) that Senator Barack Obama has proven more than a worthy foe (smile...applause). Senator Obama has created history and shall move on to November to create further history. Sentor Obama (whole heap-a glorification...etc., etc.) We as democrats cannot refuse to do our duty and support Senator Obama as the next president of our United States... No futher tolorance of policies of Bush, the Republicans and Mccain can be allowed to continue and make the lives our American people continue on the downward path into further pain. It is time for us to rise and return America to better days. Senator Obama and the democratic party (Affi mek plugs for votes for candidates 'down-the-line')...all of us, Americans, shall seize the moment and lead America towards her best days! (now more plaudits for Obama ...moving into a "Yes, we can" chant) ...ending with "God Bless, America"!

Yes, I would expect...I would not ask for it...but I would expect...friends to allow me that!

mek all a dem who-a abandon ship show dem han!
                        Nex time!
                        Last edited by Karl; May 9, 2008, 01:46 PM.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

goes well with certain pearl still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh good, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And after all.. Hillary is far more delectable than Obama !

Comment

Working...
                              X