Sizzla banned from 29 European countries

yuh nuh undastan mi. mi a say why di dj dem get whey wid degrading lyrics fi woman is because dem big dem up all di while tuh. but yuh nah go hear anybody a big up a gay, is straight boom-bye.

I think the perceived threat is to the community as a whole.. beyond the domestic dispute level..

If yuh want to stand out.. keep quiet when boom-bye-bye a sing..

We should stop assuming things about Sizzla, he will surprise you.
          Anyway, you do not like a certain music, do not buy it.

We need a reggae disparagement law, as clearly those that have nothing to do with it continue to try subverting it.

him nevah seh dat.

So anyway this was all foolishness as his first two shows is Hungary and Poland went on as planned.

These Jamaican artiste of t'day gat no songwriting ability. there are ways to be critical of any subject without being glaringly obvious of your stance against it.
                “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Not true you surprise fi know some a dem can actually write good song but why do it when as you have fi do fi have a hit a hail up badman, or bun certain people? How many ways can you say that?

some examples are Lady Saw and Tanya Stevens who can actually write very good songs but don't. On my little stint in the studios artists are force to write or we work with them and produce good songs and when they are done they are actually proud about it.

have to agree with you on that... the songwriting part... it is a reflection on their inability to write metaphorically... it appears occasionally but not often enough...

since lt. stitchie & professor nuts, reggae dancehall music hasn't turned out many with that skill... the last good metaphorical hit song that comes to my mind is 'two fowl inna mi yard' by silvercat... their might others but cant think of them at this time...

the early calypsonians from trinidad were masters...