Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizzla banned from 29 European countries

Thursday, 08 May 2008

The Lesbian and Gay Federation in Germany (LSVD) says it has been told by the country's Interior Ministry that Jamaican performer Sizzla will not be granted a special visa for his proposed European tour this month.
    Information reaching RJR News is that German officials have convinced the EU visa office not to give the singer entry to certain countries because of complaints that Sizzla has songs in his repertoire that meet that country's legal criterion of "incitement of the people".
    A spokesman from the German gay rights group said Miguel Collins aka Sizzla Kalonji calls in several of his songs for the murder of gays.
    The release said Sizzla's name is now in the Schengen information system, with the consequence that he does not receive entry in specific EU member countries.
    The Schengen Agreement between 29 nations on the continent of Europe provides visas that allow free movement across their borders.
    The gay activist group claims the German Interior Ministry has bowed to pressure from them and that legal measures for the prevention of Sizzla's entry in the Schengen zone have been taken.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So what was the use of the Reggae Compassion Act? Di man dem sign di paper and still got jook. Poor tings.

Comment

An agreement was brokered between VP Records and some gay black group in Britain. Look like everything off the table now, and dem gone too far now.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

No big ting.

The dancehall DJ dem can always perform a yaaard. Dem nuh haffi go a farin. them dun rich areddi.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

One of Sizzla's quotes, "I dont care if them ban mi, from mi say bun b*tty bwoy yuh cant wrong mi". Sizzla a the boss. I went to his annual stage show, "Rise to the Occasion" and di man rip the place apart. They just wasting them time banning him. The only people getting hurt with him being banned are his fans in Europe. Dat a the least still cause nuff a dem travel to JA fi watch that man perform. Only ting dem can try do is ban dem ppl from coming to JA.

Comment

Reggae Music great, a wanda if people memba?
            Slap inna Bob and dem face if de man bow....

Wrong DJ dem pick fi true.

Blessed

Comment

But his lucrative earning potential will take a major hit. Dancehall artists earn crumbs from the sale of records, and they earn most of dem money from concerts.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                One of Sizzla's quotes, "I dont care if them ban mi, from mi say bun b*tty bwoy yuh cant wrong mi". Sizzla a the boss. I went to his annual stage show, "Rise to the Occasion" and di man rip the place apart. They just wasting them time banning him. The only people getting hurt with him being banned are his fans in Europe. Dat a the least still cause nuff a dem travel to JA fi watch that man perform. Only ting dem can try do is ban dem ppl from coming to JA.
                heh heh .... I wonder how much money him losing? How much fi a Euro a yaad?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie you dont get it do you ? its not about the money .Its a win win from what i see , expect a lengthy legal challenge and Reggae music or Music to win , Its only murder music when dem a bun B.Man , but when yuh blaze........ ************************s was amazed how i disabled thier man with a wave of the hand , lying face down and wishing you could be walking after that **************** you be talking etc. etc.

Popppy show bizniz.Some member of that body is a member of the gay lobby.

Hypocrytes , I keep telling you reggae music is comfortable with its niche .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Lazie you dont get it do you ? its not about the money .Its a win win from what i see , expect a lengthy legal challenge and Reggae music or Music to win , Its only murder music when dem a bun B.Man , but when yuh blaze........ ************************s was amazed how i disabled thier man with a wave of the hand , lying face down and wishing you could be walking after that **************** you be talking etc. etc.

Popppy show bizniz.Some member of that body is a member of the gay lobby.

Hypocrytes , I keep telling you reggae music is comfortable with its niche .
                    The ***** left your post meaningless X. Its not about money? Ask Sizzla fi duh a free show fi yuh nuh? It simple .. him can gwaan perform fi the bobos at Judgement yaad. As yuh say, "reggae music is comfortable with its niche"

You kids say the darnest things.

Comment

The day when reggae music stop singing anti gay lyrics is the day it name gaygge .

Yuh will see , yuh caan keep a good man down , yuh think uncle sam or japan a guh follow europe ?

Tottally unconstitutional.Japanese Yen , yankee and canadian dollar will do fine.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        The day when reggae music stop singing anti gay lyrics is the day it name gaygge .

Yuh will see , yuh caan keep a good man down , yuh think uncle sam or japan a guh follow europe ?

Tottally unconstitutional.
                        Xuberant ... its called Reggae not Reggay! Why dem affi sing anti gay music? Sean Paul and Shaggy sing anti gay music? Its one thing to express ones disagreement .. but if constantly a sing fi bun or shat a b .. man? Its disturbing when people whey suppose to have sense defend the almshouse. Check yuhself X.

Comment

Is the issue anti-gay music or violence music? If the lyrics simply denounced the act without calling for fiyah bun and gunshot, would the farin lobby have a case?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the fact is it is down right disgusting. you go a a show and pay you money and all a the artist them come pon stage and fi get forward they spend half of their time on stage on how many ways fi kill ******************** man?

Some a them must know bout the ******************** business inside out. Time fi a change.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

3 ways to guarantee a fahwud:

Bun out bat.tyman
                              Bun out bow cat
                              Aks who love dem modda

Anytime dem show a flop watch fi dem tings deh. Di "owna clothes" and "door key" not really cutting it again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X