No announcement yet.

A simple question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you mean common usage as in that employed by those ignorant of formal convention due to ignorance of the industry.. I cannot disagree.

What you fail to understand is the treatment of the RUI Hotel development which you are critical of, although expressed in a medium accessible by laymen is actually technical in nature.

Your inability to grasp the difference between YOUR convention and Industry Convention is concerning. When declaring the number of stories in a Building you propose to construct you need to include the number of stories below ground level.

Maybe I am not dumbing it down enough for you.

If you wish I can put you in contact with a reputable Engineering Firm.

Comment

Enough is enough

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Well, if you mean common usage as in that employed by those ignorant of formal convention due to ignorance of the industry.. I cannot disagree.

What you fail to understand is the treatment of the RUI Hotel development which you are critical of, although expressed in a medium accessible by laymen is actually technical in nature.

Your inability to grasp the difference between YOUR convention and Industry Convention is concerning. When declaring the number of stories in a Building you propose to construct you need to include the number of stories below ground level.

Maybe I am not dumbing it down enough for you.

If you wish I can put you in contact with a reputable Engineering Firm.
      OK Your Rearness, you are determined not to answer my simple question.

I understand... no hard feelings.

did he even understand the question?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are at an advantage.. I cannot understand why you are unable to give a yes or no answer to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Well, I live in Jamaica, so I'm an intellectual midget. I don't know what Don1 excuse is.

But wait, nuh...nuh Jamaica yuh live tuh?
          I live close to many Jamaicans.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X