But some people need fi know demself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But some people need fi know demself.

America cough, Jamaica not only vomit ... dem inna coma. Yet some ignoramous a talk bout one must be prevented if yuh swear allegiance to the USA? If unuh did tek time and listen to unuh idol Omar Davies' budget presentation he spent more than 45 minutes talking about the potential impact on the Jamaican economy if there is a US recession.

Who is our major trading partner? Jamaicans go to the USA and is able to run for political offices, yet a country like Jamaica, struggling to move forward want to prevent people more qualified than some of the jokers posing as leaders from running for office? This cannot be real.

How long has Hay Webster been an MP? How long was Danville Walker DOE? That law needs to be amended. Mosiah can climb up the wall all him want. Most Jamaicans nuh know what good fi dem anyway.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie the recession may have helped us somewhat. Less tourist going to further a field and to places like Europe and Britain as it become more expensive. The may decide to stay closer to home.

The depreciation of the US dollar may actually be good for Ja as it may have stop a further slide. The CAPE man may have been right or made a lucky guess.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Lazie the recession may have helped us somewhat. Less tourist going to further a field and to places like Europe and Britain as it become more expensive. The may decide to stay closer to home.

The depreciation of the US dollar may actually be good for Ja as it may have stop a further slide. The CAPE man may have been right or made a lucky guess.
      Yes, I recall when he said it wouldn't impact us that much. I was in amazement after hearing him. But listening to Real Business with Comrade Thwaites and Hyman forced me to take a step back. They continuously ripped the CAPE candidate for what he said, but thinking of the tourism angle, I saw where he could be right.

The one thing they may be wrong about and its the remittance angle. If there is a recession I do think there will be a decline in the amount of remittances. As a matter of fact, not only if there is a recession, but with the high gas prices and firms laying off, it is gonna be tighter. Shaw and Webhy need fi rethink that part of it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

From a remmittance angle it going to be tuff butthere is some good all inclusive rate that you can tell your friends and neigbours about.

Jamaica want more tourist, more business, more people who see themselves as entrepreneurs and not hustlers and only then they will grow.

We will thank them in advance for selling it for the "real Jamaicans" them.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Some people need fi know demself
          And that is why Americans need not apply for certain positions. Knew you would come around, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It likely a case of rewarding the rapist and blaming the raped.America cough...., that is so by design.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
            X