No announcement yet.

Clinton touts support from 'white Americans'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unelectable is too strong a word... considering that in a record turnout primary he is ahead...

Comment

...in the democratic race.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He can say he has receive most primary votes in history...

Unelectable ?

Hmmm..

Comment

how can she be right? if the democrats prefer her to mccain then the democrats will have to come out to get him elected.

if it motivates more republican conservatives to come out of the woodwork then i don't see how that would have helped her either! she is instigating that thinking amongst the republicans. rush limbaugh trying to use "reverse psychology"..

btw whatever happened to tucker carlsson?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If he loses in November a case can be made that he was unelectable. No?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh then john kerry was unelectable so was al gore....what kinda backassward logic dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The only person right now that is unelectable is Hillary Clinton since she cyaan even qualify for the finals..

Comment

gamma, check this out... just read this exerpt on msnbc... russert saying something similar to what i posted earlier...

Msnbc: Earlier this week, referring to Barack Obama and the Indiana and North Carolina primaries, Hillary Clinton said, “Whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me and in independents I was running even with him and doing even better with Democratic-leaning independents I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on.”
                  Is she playing the race card?

Russert: It is interesting. One undeclared superdelegate from North Carolina said it was driving a wedge between the races in the party.
                  There are two ways to look at this. One is, obviously, Barack Obama is going to need a higher percentage of the white vote against John McCain than he’s been getting against Hillary Clinton. But if Hillary Clinton was the nominee, she would to need to win African Americans 90 to 10 in order to carry states like Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
                  The interesting thing is if she’d had gotten 30 percent of the black vote in North Carolina, she would have carried the state.
                  It’s unusual for a candidate to be using words like “whites.” It’s something we don’t often hear and something obviously at least one undeclared superdelegate took offense to.

you can read the entire thing here... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24539273/
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Not saying it mek sense, but unnu tink seh everybody would be saying dat? Yuh tink is Hillary alone?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What an assumption she is making about black voters, that blacks will vote for her in big numbers no matter what she does or says.

Well after all she is Hillary, wife of the first black president.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup I use to respect the clintons

Comment

Me and Clinton both!
                          ...did I make a comment about race being 'alive and well' in the good old USA?

Matters not if Obama is a 'transcendental' candidate...or Hillary is a fighter, Obama is getting 80%+ - 90+% of black votes and Hillary is getting 60+% of the white vote!

If that is not a split along race lines I do not know what is?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

is getting the black vote enough to have given him the lead?

in other words...if all the black voters voted for obama and all the white voters voted for clinton, would obama be in the lead now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              is getting the black vote enough to have given him the lead?

in other words...if all the black voters voted for obama and all the white voters voted for clinton, would obama be in the lead now?
                              No!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so what the EFF unnuh talking about?!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X