Let me lay it pon the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Jamaica is not short of leaders. Biggest myth in town!
    Suh whey dem deh? Dem have dual citizenship? When I see who is the immediate past PM I really have to wonder if you're in denial.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      but now dat change course everybody all of a sudden can spell constitution.
      Yuh right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

good one sah
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh right.. Jamaica is mainly short of intelligence.

But nuh worry.. wi change course..working on di IQ ting.. few white man inna JCF.. complexion changing on important boards..check wi back in bout 4 years

Instead of fighting the reality that a certain segment enjoyed the priviledge of good education we should work with what we have while seeking to improve the lot of others..

A good analogy is to pretend Jamaica is an Air Jamaica plane trying to take off.. prudency would be to find the best pilot instead of b1tching about why the best pilot is not a certain hue... this translates all the way through to the ground staff, the Air Traffic Controller even di baggage handlers..

But that is only prudency... some prefer to be profound and nose dive into the harbour...

Mikey was a profound guy...

If a man is not driving fast enough for your taste, mek sure yuh can manage the road before yuh try tek over the wheel.

Comment

Well you might want to update di people dem line up outside ah di US Embassy.

Dem a fight fi guh a country where di police abuse black people di justice system nuh catah tuh yuh and.. and.. hmm... I wonder if WI-FI setup near deh suh...

Comment

Love it! That explains why I returned to Jamaica a few years ago!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But you actually went to New York, Did you get the IPO going?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ah true some tape up packages wash up down di beach whe him find.. bout sleep late and fish a likkle..

Comment

I wonder if Megamart has a returned goods section...

Comment

Okay, let's move on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X