So, a friend of mine is giving me directions to her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, a friend of mine is giving me directions to her

apartment, somewhere in the Havendale area. She says, "Go down Border Avenue, make a right onto Swallowfield, and go past two intersections. You will see some 2-storey buildings on the left. I am in the second one, No. 6"

"How many basement stories are there?" I asked.

"H-huh?" she stuttered, wrinkling her brow.

"Yes, basement stories. How am I going to find it if I don't know how many basement stories your building has?"

She blinked rapidly, shook her head and said, "Mosiah, yuh tek up di high grade again?"

At this point, I'm getting frustrated. "Okay, never mind. I have a shovel and I will find out for myself! See you later!"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Ben J deh pon yuh mind on yuh way to di catty house? Mine yuh nuh

Comment

Is people like you tek Parish Council and NEPA fi eediat.. Is muss yuh was involved in di DonHead site where dem try build basement without approvals.. talk bout dem building 3 story Apts.. man dead and dem get ketch..

Mosiah: "But Missa Mayor we submit di plans fi 3 stories.. basement nuh really dat important suh wi nevah feel seh wi haffi include dem inna di plans..".

Heh, heh.. Wuk stop now.. I guess di Mayor was not buying it...

Wi Change Course suh update yuhself with 'common practise' and not 'bandoolo practise'

Comment

Mi just never waan lost.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X