RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop, Mosiah .. chance of a lifetime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop, Mosiah .. chance of a lifetime?

Win a Date with D'Angel

STAR of the Month D'Angel is one of the sexiest female entertainers in the business, with men constantly vying for her attention. This is the chance for one lucky male to win a date with the temptress. D'Angel is looking for one of her real male fans, between the ages of 18-35, to spend an afternoon with her. To win the chance to interact with D'Angel up close, write a 200-word response stating what you admire about her. Write to The STAR, 7 North Street, Kingston or email: enter-tainment@gleanerjm.com. We are taking entries from Tuesday, May 6, to Tuesday, May 20.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well, I for one admire her bravery for claiming she is an entertainer.
    Last edited by Lazie; May 7, 2008, 02:31 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Uhmm MOSIAH she is all yours

Comment

well...she is kinda pretty...

darn! they have a an age thing. and you have to write someting!?!

brickie can gwaan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi know a long time you wait fi you buss inna the business so gwaan.

Mariah just gone wid a bredda

you have a chance
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            mi know a long time you wait fi you buss inna the business so gwaan.

Mariah just gone wid a bredda

you have a chance
            How D'ANGEL a go buss me? She cyaan even buss harself

Comment

heh! heh!

Wha yuh say, she likkle bettah dan L.A. Lewis?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you will get you chance, you a go inna showdown with Beenie and Bounty

Nuh so most a di artist them a buss now, all you have fi do a mek sure you ready
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X