Rudi, I saw in one of your posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudi, I saw in one of your posts

where you were boycotting Red Stripe. May I ask why? It too weak? I do realize that it nuh taste as strong as when I had it back home.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    where you were boycotting Red Stripe. May I ask why? It too weak? I do realize that it nuh taste as strong as when I had it back home.
    Well to be quite honest I have not been a big Red Stripe drinker since the taste changed. One time you coulda say the red stripe a foreign soft but the one a yard still had that distinctive taste but not anymore. As far as me can see yard need a new beer. Stripe still better than the soca crap Carib though, but this is a global world and we no have to settle for either or either.

Long story short I was just messing with Time and his premature obituary on Obama.

Comment

Pity mi can't get Red Stripe Light in foreign. To maintain my excellent health, mi ongle drink light beer these days.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

all you have to do is drink half a di regular bottle and some water afterwards
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

or drink a carib.

Nah! Cyaan think any reason to punish oneself so!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            or drink a carib.

Nah! Cyaan think any reason to punish oneself so!
            I'm laughing my head off!

Comment

True dat, ever since the short bottle came out, big rip off and bout dem want to raise the price, mi drink the Light, and keep yuh Heiniken.

Time for a new Beer, made and own by Jamaican.

Comment

Hahaha - good ting me ongle drink Ginger Beer
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hola amigo bebo Carona solamente.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mo, even the roti eaters (LOL) stop drink Carib. Stag, which Carib bought out fifteen (?) years ago, outsells Carib by a far stretch locally (in T&T).

Most beer sold in clear bottles don't have a long shelf life and that has added to its woes as it doesn't move as fast as Stag, sold in a dark green (like heineken) bottle.

Lager beers like Red Stripe and most caribbean beers, Carib, Stag, Piton, Banks, Presidente et al are good for hot climates, as thirst quenchers...personally I like dark, or reds...beer with real flavour.
                    Peter R

Comment

Red Stripe BOLD is a good beer! Okay, is not really Jamaican since Red Stripe sell out, but still...

BOLD has a deep golden color, with a 3/4 inch thick white head, which quickly reduced to a minimal thin lacing. It has a pleasant but subdued scent, like most sweet lagered malts. Slight amount of grain flavors, with subdued grassy hop undertones. Minimal bitterness. Somewhat fizzy in apperance, but only lightly carbonated flavors. Crisp and dry mouthfeel. Overall clean flavor, very light malts used. Good session beer, would be excellent with stronger beef or spiced chicken flavors.

heh heh! If only I was a real beer drinker! Mawnin, HL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X