No announcement yet.

Its officially over for Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you have begun to warm to the idea of Obama winning the democratic nomination.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And I think Hillary would give some real meaning to the position as did Al Gore. She is not going to just attend state funerals and the like!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        One of the pundits said yesterday that based on the number of newly registered Democrats voting in these primarys and the money being donated to the campaigns, it is clear that if they can find a way to be on the ticket together and coalesce the support it would be a sure winner.
        If he choose her as his running mate there are more than enough sound bites for McCain to use.

"I have a lifetime of experience, Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience, all he has is a speech he made in 2002!"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good to see that Karl has got past the denial and anger steps in the HRC nomination defeat recovery program.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I am not so sure obama needs the demographics Older white women demographics in red states as those are people who wont vote for him and normally vote rebuplican anyway. I think he needs the Hispanics in states such as New Mexico, Texas California, New Jersey and New York. But lets look at ideals and not people. He needs someone strong on Foreign Policy. The governor of New Mexico is an option.

Comment

Yeah but people know that is campaign talk.

You ever see any of the media clips from the Kennedy/Johnson Dem nomination fight in 1960? Johnson basically said this youth must go siddown and learn bout how things run in Washington and come back in 8 years. Yet he eventually took the VP position.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good choice. Would be a big play for Latinos too.

Comment

Edwards adds nothing to the ticket, and he could not even win the state where he was born in. Obama people are smart enough not to include him.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Who yuh more hot for... Hillary or Portia ?

Comment

Working...
                    X