Its officially over for Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its officially over for Clinton

Why cant Obama close it out ? He just did, even if they added Florida and Michigan , Obama wins the popular and delegtae vote.

IT DUN ! Its all about jockeying for what ever position she can get in an Obama administration.

Obama goes for a white southern male V.P , and Mcain gets clobbered.Its the economy stupid.

The ad thats going to hurt is , I dont know nothing about the economy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post

Obama goes for a white southern male V.P , and Mcain gets clobbered.
    Edwards? Islandman, what you think of a Obama/Edwards ticket? I'm not certain its a ticket I have too much confidence in.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't think Edwards brings much to the table as a VP. He is to the left of Obama and Obama already has all those votes secured.

The threat MCain brings is that he appeals to the same independents that Obama does, so he has to move towards the center as he goes up against McCain.

I hope Obama has a Latino strategy. He is weak with poor/working class whites so thats where I think he might have an opportunity. Rememebr Latinos also like McCain because he worked hard on that immigration bill, although it ultimately was killed. I would be interested to know what Latinos thought about the Wright issue, I haven't seen any kind of polls on that but I suspect they would not have been as turned off as whites were.

It is just wishful thinking to believe McCain will get clobbered badly by Obama. The only way that will happen is if the economy gets a lot worse between now and November.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think Edwards would bethe ideal VP, and hope some how, Ron Paul can be on the MaCain ticket, so in case the worse.. happens(re-elected), Ron Paul will have some influence...
        Sure votes are a concern regarding Edwards but still....

Blessed

Comment

On the crucial issues, it is more intriguing, perhaps the lesser...regarding commanding votes.
          It is always the issues.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I think Edwards would bethe ideal VP, and hope some how, Ron Paul can be on the MaCain ticket, so in case the worse.. happens(re-elected), Ron Paul will have some influence...
            Sure votes are a concern regarding Edwards but still....

Blessed
            Ron Paul? Have you seen the reaction his fellow Republicans have whenever he speaks?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I could see him as a useful Attorney General.

Ron Paul? You know he is an associate of white supremists right? I hope he is on the Republican ticket because Rev Wright will look like MLK compared to some of his associates.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

No, only Ron Paul had my attention.
                It matters not, and I am not shocked, there are polar differences between both...

Blessed

Comment

No I didn't know, is it true though?
                  If so then that would shed new light on Ron Paul.

Blessed

Comment

Yes it is true, not something found on a far-left website. It was mentioned a few times in the Republican Primary but since he wasn;t a big threat it never got major mainstream coverage.

Check out this CNN story on a newsletter he used to publish back in the day.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ers/index.html

Comment

As a matter of fact just google Ron paul and white racist and you will see a lot of stories on the money they gave his campaign and how much they love him.

Comment

Alarming but inconclusive.
                        I do not give people(alleged racists) the benefit of the doubt on such matters, It demands that I 'look into it" further.

Thanks.

Blessed

Comment

Inconclusive?! I don't need more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Why cant Obama close it out ? He just did, even if they added Florida and Michigan , Obama wins the popular and delegtae vote.

IT DUN ! Its all about jockeying for what ever position she can get in an Obama administration.

Obama goes for a white southern male V.P , and Mcain gets clobbered.Its the economy stupid.

The ad thats going to hurt is , I dont know nothing about the economy.
                            Just heard this morning she loaned her campaign $6.4 million! ...and on a completely different note if Obama chooses her as his running mate, I think that combination wins...and he possibly would have guaranteed himself 8 years in office...

...that may also lead her to the reverse of what I had suggested much earlier, that it would have guaranteed Obama the Whitehouse i.e. run on a Hillary ticket and then step into the Whitehouse after getting the voters to become comfortable with a 'black' in the Oval Office/sharing/near to...the seat of power. Now it would be a woman being in the Oval Office/sharing/near to...the seat of power.

Just do not see any other person adding much to an Obama ticket. ...but then I am biased towards Hillary! We'll see, what we shall see!
                            Last edited by Karl; May 7, 2008, 12:48 PM.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

One of the pundits said yesterday that based on the number of newly registered Democrats voting in these primarys and the money being donated to the campaigns, it is clear that if they can find a way to be on the ticket together and coalesce the support it would be a sure winner.

Comment

Working...
                              X