Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman

yo remembah the May 6th prediction?....as mi se...hehehe

on another note, i want to see who the Ron Paul vote going to...

lets see how the parter unites over the next 4 months...
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Wait, you surface? Me did think you tek Rev Wright and Obamas fallout to heart and gone into counselling, hehe.

Yes Obama suprised a lot of us with his ability to take some serious blows and still keep standing. Hard road ahead but he seems to have got back to his core message without all the rock-star mania that he had before. He is a stonger candidate for it.

I am still a bit concerned about what else they have on him that is not released yet. Last night him say "we know whats coming" as a way to prepare people for it, so mek we see.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Obamamania is just biggining....watch out for the convention surprise...
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

obama is a VERY intelligent man! that is why dem raise di elitist awgiment...

he is much smarter than many on here give him credit for......should he get the nomination unnuh will si sup'm!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Him smartah dan dat oddah black Harvard Law Review editor ?

Comment

who dat? Rush and Hannity's number 1 listsner, Islandman?

Comment

Working...
            X