Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danville Walker Walks!

It's the very least he could do.

He served Jamaica well over the years, but he messed up badly when he stated that all the candidates in the last general election were properly nominated and qualfied. Obviously, that was not the case. He should have investigated before making such a declaration. Because of his very serious blunder, heaven knows the maelstrom that may lie ahead in parliament.

He also messed up when he did not know that foreigners cannot hold such a position (i.e. director of elections). In my mind, there is no excuse for not knowing. As an American citizen, it must have dawned on him for even a fleeting moment that dat nuh mek nuh sense!

Join me in wishing Danville all the best in his future endeavours.
    Last edited by Mosiah; May 6, 2008, 06:57 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Is this the first election where we have candidates that have been declared properly nominated that are dual citizens ?

This is moving from the ridiculous to the sublime....

PNP proving once again they are a cancer.. dem always find a way to eff up the country to achieve party objectives..

"We always believe we are best for the country, so ANYTHING that will cause up to be in power is therefore best for the country.."

People hear dat and tink is joke... Bob talk bout bomb a church.. well if it acts like a duck...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Is this the first election where we have candidates that have been declared properly nominated that are dual citizens ?
      I remember you telling me some weeks ago that two wrongs don't mek a right. Or does that only apply when you say so?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh gwine unspoil Milk ??

Is like di Buggery Law... It is illegal yet....

Comment

Good - He protected the others

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          It's the very least he could do.

He served Jamaica well over the years, but he messed up badly when he stated that all the candidates in the last general election were properly nominated and qualfied. Obviously, that was not the case. He should have investigated before making such a declaration. Because of his very serious blunder, heaven knows the maelstrom that may lie ahead in parliament.

He also messed up when he did not know that foreigners cannot hold such a position. In my mind, there is no excuse for not knowing. As an American citizen, it must have dawned on him for even a fleeting moment that dat nuh mek nuh sense!

Join me in wishing Danville all the best in his future endeavours.
          ... He failed to investigate his other JLP and PNP US citizens!
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

uh oh...conspiracy?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"I wish to also reiterate that I stand firmly behind the press releases issued on August 16, 2007 and August 31, 2007 that were referred to in the judgment and I encourage all who wish to comment on this matter to thoroughly read the judgment before commenting. The returning officer acted properly in accepting the nomination forms and only a court can determine if a candidate is not qualified. We are in that process."

Maybe Abe & Company should have started their court cases much earlier, instead of attempting a last minute approach... it speaks to their bankrupt motives.

Den yuh have one bag ah eediat a jump up and down in 'horror'.

Dual Citizens in Gordon House !! Oh My God !

All di termites dem in shock..

LOL !! WHOEEE !!

Comment

"Walker who was called as a witness by Vaz, said it was still his view that all the candidates in the September 3 general election were properly nominated."

On such an important matter, if it was not his place to ensure that they were indeed properly nominated, then what Danville should have done was to shut his trap or state what he just stated. Because one cannot be properly nominated if one is not qualified to be nominated. So him can gwaan talk.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Um.. it is still his view now that they were properly nominated.

He has also give the reason.

Based on the evidence and facts at the time, the candidates where properly nominated.

Is a reading and comprehension ting mixed in with some Temporal theory...

Nobody is currently able to determine validity of a current event by factoring in data from the future, therefore most don't attempt it and simply work with facts in the present.

Comment

hence his resignation.

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He has also explained the reason for his resignation.. unfortunately the medium assumes a certain level of reading and comprehension skills.

I am willing to offer assistance (dumb it down for you), but only if you exhibit appropriate appreciation.

Comment

I am not the one who had to resign. Dumb it down for Danville.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah who hire him ?

Comment

Can I tek whey misself fram yasso tuh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How yuh a gwaan suh ?

Comment

Working...
                              X