X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is what do yuh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who said anything about it being in any flight path?

Comment

My point exactly!

Thanks, Brickie! Willing to help out even when it wasn't needed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is it or is not not illegal to excavate lower than you have a permit to excavate?

Comment

I suspect it is a major issue if a Hotel is approved for 3 stories and instead constructs 5.

It is also a major issue when the 4th storey about ground level interferes with flight paths.

Not sure what your objection is at educating those ignorant that a basement is a storey.

A storey (also spelled story[1]), floor, deck or level is the level of a building above (or below) the ground.

Now back to your rather arrogant interjection... provide contrary evidence or as dem seh.. tek whe yuhself !

Comment

I believe it is.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All now him nuh notice seh Don1 missing up...

Mek him stay deh a tek blows fi Don1..

LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  tek whe yuhself !
                  Thanks for that option. Consider it done!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cho.. yuh stay like di breddah from Man U dat rush Messi pon di sideline and pick up a pile...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Environmental concerns. You don't think that excavating deeper than you have a permit for is a problem? What about the sewer system?
                      I never expressed an opinion on this basement...... just that basements are not generally considered to be storeys. If the approved plans did not include a basement... no basement should be built.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        HAHAHA!!! LOL!!! Education is a bitch!

Listen, Maudib, I think I know a thing or two about buildings, so yu can gwaan quote dictionaries. I could come up with other definitions that say otherwise.

LOL!!!
                        I detect the input of Silicon Valley economic theory in this definition of "storey".

Let's see him going around saying that that a single storey building with a basement is actually a two storey structure.

Good thing he's a govament kansultant. In the real world he'd be a laughing stock.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

All now him nuh notice seh Don1 missing up...

Mek him stay deh a tek blows fi Don1..

LOL !!
                          One does have to depart from the virtual and deal with the real world from time to time.

Incidentally I don't see any evidence of serious blows ... I just see serious folly on your part.

Comment

LOL..

The introduction of your thread makes an assumption born out of ignorance.. just giving you a heads up.

A storey (also spelled story[1]), floor, deck or level is the level of a building above (or below) the ground.

If the folly is trying to educate you well.. you might have a point there, I should probably be shunning you.

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool.. shun them"

Comment

LOL..

The introduction of your thread makes an assumption born out of ignorance.. just giving you a heads up.

If the folly is trying to educate you well.. you might have a point there, I should probably be shunning you.

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a fool.. shun them"
                              Please do shun me!
                              Your miseducation is comical but..... I can certainly do without it!

Comment

You are the laughing stock.

By definition a basement is a storey, therefore any discussion regarding plans of a building would include the basement in the count of stories.

How YOU interpret a storey is quite irrelevant and I would not advise you use your 'experience' as the basis for critical analysis on this topic.

If you have a 4 subterrenean stories and 10 stories above ground level you better believe that you have a 14 storey building.

The spanish must probably think all Jamaicans are as ignorant as you.. "Well when you asked us how many stories we did not include the basement.. um because it is not really a storey..generally..."

Your ignorance is startling and what is worse is you THINK you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X