Heart heavy-Kidnapping in T&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart heavy-Kidnapping in T&T

Gents and Ladies, The scourge of T&T raised its head last night when a female ex-colleague of mine was kidnapped from her business place.

When we worked together she used to give a lot of "talks" about Jamaicans as one of her early boyfriends was a yardie. All in good fun. Right now my heart goes out to her and her family, with whom I am very well acquainted .

Praying for a safe a secure outcome for her.

pr
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Gents and Ladies, The scourge of T&T raised its head last night when a female ex-colleague of mine was kidnapped from her business place.

When we worked together she used to give a lot of "talks" about Jamaicans as one of her early boyfriends was a yardie. All in good fun. Right now my heart goes out to her and her family, with whom I am very well acquainted .

pr
    I'm with you in hoping your friend makes it home safe!
    Keep the faith!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What is happening is that likkle ilant?
      Anyway, hoping for her safe return.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

pr
        don't worry the anti-kidnapping squad is on the case

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
          don't worry the anti-kidnapping squad is on the case
          Let's pray none of them get kidnapped.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Look Don1 is nuh JA police yah know

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
              Look Don1 is nuh JA police yah know
              That's precisely why I'm fretting.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Recently, they've (AKS) been doing a good job... I hope (if that word can be used) that it was a planned kidnapping and not a botched robbery. There's much better chance she'll be returned unhurt if they are "professional" kidnappers.

pr
                Peter R

Comment

Sorry to hear too Peter. I know her from years ago..also her Dad. Hope she is safe.

Comment

Recently, they've (AKS) been doing a good job... I hope (if that word can be used) that it was a planned kidnapping and not a botched robbery. There's much better chance she'll be returned unhurt if they are "professional" kidnappers.

pr

I wish that all works out well for your friend and that she is returned safely and speedily.
                    Please keep us apprised.

respek

Comment

Working...
                    X