Bricktop .. SOS!!! This morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop .. SOS!!! This morning

I heard a "new" Munga Honorebel (according to you Computer Voice) called "In My Arms!" If yuh got it, put it up. For me, its a nice little tune from the Gangsta Ras. Just proves that if they sit down and think they can come up with good songs. If the name wrong, here are a few lines.

"I need her in my arms
    and put her head upon my shoulder"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yuh rate old computer voice? Oh well here yuh go:

http://wrzuta.pl/aud/file2/aHEHnYZSAo

Comment

Sometimes have to do with the producer.

When mi brethren went to the studio with Capleton and tell him mi nuh want nuh gun tune, nuh jah tune, mi want a wicked woman tune and the ras came up "gimme the woman dem" that a years ago and all now it a sell like hot cake.

When mi go studio with a Artiste them know what I want. A well written song and you can hear every word.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

. These darn Duncehall Artistes.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          . These darn Duncehall Artistes.
          Yuh see the problem is when dem mek dem tune deh people seh dem sellout and rae rae rae memba Beenie Tropical Storm album and the grief the foreign reviewers gave him that it's not his usual gruff dancehall?
          Den when him do him regular music dem cuss seh it's misogynistic. Dem cyaan win bredrin:

http://media.imeem.com/m/peMtXwDngU/aus=false/

Comment

Working...
          X