RIU Hotel should demolish its fourth floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Does that concern you any? What else could be going on that the parish council is tekking too long about? Is it only important when Butch says jump?
    When yuh stop embarrassing yuhself and tek a step back you will see the danger of building the hotel in a flight path. Gwaan form the fool Mosiah ... yuh rendering yuhself irrelevant.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I see you are not concerned about ineffective parish councils. All this while the minister in charge of reinventing local govt. sits.

Thanks. You may go now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I see you are not concerned about ineffective parish councils. All this while the minister in charge of reinventing local govt. sits.

Thanks. You may go now.
        Ummm ... yuh simply looking for a reason to complain. The day yuh put yuh pettiness aside you may start repairing yuh credibity. Who said the State Minister was just sitting? He gave an interview yesterday but because you have petty hangups ... I doubt you heard it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Does that concern you any? What else could be going on that the parish council is tekking too long about? Is it only important when Butch says jump?
          The only thing that these sycophants here are interested in is praising everything this administration does, claims to have done or promises to do.

There is no other agenda for them as they are incapable of independent thought.

No doubt if Golding had decided to meet with the investors... they would have praised him as a statesman free of being subject to Butchwacking.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            The only thing that these sycophants here are interested in is praising everything this administration does, claims to have done or promises to do.

There is no other agenda for them as they are incapable of independent thought.

No doubt if Golding had decided to meet with the investors... they would have praised him as a statesman free of being subject to Butchwacking.
            independent thought? Yuh know the meaning of that? I coulda bet any money you'd come running behind Mosiah. Talk bout one fool leading many.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              independent thought? Yuh know the meaning of that? I coulda bet any money you'd come running behind Mosiah. Talk bout one fool leading many.
              Yeah I sometimes come running- as you put it- when I see sycophancy dressed up, as in your inexpert and inarticulate style, as commentary.

It's possible that you do not approve or at least are uncertain about even a few of Golding's policies or actions but from what I have seen you are NEVER critical.

That is a definition of a sycophant.

You don't seem to realize that one can be supportive and STILL be critical, in fact genuine supporters exercise constructive criticism .... then again true sycophants such as you are not capable of seeing that..... so that's definitely too much to expect from you.

I choose to be critical of anyone or anything that I believe deserves criticism... no matter the source.... PNP, JLP or whatever.... I wouldn't waste my time recommending such an approach to you.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Are you implying that Prime Minster Golding is up for sale to the highest bidder ??

Yuh nuh hear di man seh fame and fortune nuh impress him ?

Butch Stewart pulling Golding strings ??

Heh, heh.. unnuh gwaan underestimate di man, it will continue to be the undoing of many....

Comment

Do you engage in self-criticism ?

Comment

Working...
                  X