super delegate joe andrew's letter supporting obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    mcain? why wouldn't you vote for mcain.....hilary says that mccain would be a better choice than obama..or not vote at all.....THAT would be pragmatism......

but to vote for a wicked foolish liyad.....no amount of pragma...wait deh...if snap elections were called in jamaica who would you vote for? pnp w/peter phillips at the helm, pnp w/portia simpson or jlp w/bruce golding?

When have I ever agreed with everything Hillary says? ...and I do not agree with you that Hillary is 'wiked'!

PNP with Portia at the helm! ...or PNP with Peter Philips at the helm!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

conscience is a helluva thing...i was using your characterisation of obama...you said that you would vote for him if he won the nomination.

den ef yuh nuh agree wid har why yuh a run dung obama for disagreeing wid di so called tax break?! i tell yuh ......

your last statement says it all......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

conscience is a helluva thing...i was using your characterisation of obama...you said that you would vote for him if he won the nomination.

den ef yuh nuh agree wid har why yuh a run dung obama for disagreeing wid di so called tax break?! i tell yuh ......

your last statement says it all......
        You lost me here! I certainly did not say I disagreed with Hillary's position on the "gas tax issue".

...and I having been saying for a long time...never ever changed my position...that I would vote for Obama if she won.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ok suh yuh agree wid the tax holiday...that is even more bizarre considering even bllomberg call it "schupid"!

i know yuh seh yuh will vote for obama but according to you he has provent to be big old lyad and a hypocrite...and yuh STILL woulda vote fi him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ok suh yuh agree wid the tax holiday...that is even more bizarre considering even bllomberg call it "schupid"!

i know yuh seh yuh will vote for obama but according to you he has provent to be big old lyad and a hypocrite...and yuh STILL woulda vote fi him?
            You're being childish now!
            So what if 'John Tom'...tens of 'John Toms' says you are not a man...and further say you are foolish for saying so? Would that make you foolish?

There is something called 'cash flow'...and there is something called 'immediate relief'. ...and what if the relief in this area of that "gas tax" is not "great relief"?

The argument that on the one hand it is "little relief" and thus not worthy...and on the other it is a "huge dent" in funds to the "transportation system of funding" just do not make sense. ...but your "bllomberg" is one of those making that silly argument.

...and your "bllomberg" and others of his way of thinking would not for one moment apply that reasoning to similar type funding of other projects that governments, families or individuals, engage in. No!..reasons of such being necessary to provide 'some measure of relief'...some psychological support for...or a host of other rationalisations would spew from their mouths.
            Blaab! ...to their bladderdash!

----------

Hillary or Obama! That is the reality! Chose one!
            I chose Hillary after doing my weighing of the scales on both!
            Think on it?
            It is not so difficult to make my pick!

Comment

Yuh scales due a serious calibration check...

Mi hear seh yuh did vote fi Sistah P..

I sense a pattern...

Wheh yuh seh.. woman time all bout !?

Black Man Time nevah work out suh well...

Heh, heh.

Comment

childish? perhaps. but not any moreso than you. i suppose the important thing is that yuh justify it to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X