• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh

pity yuh don't know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh tink a real blackman woulda reach where him reach ??? Him coulda talk sweet till honey come outta him mout !

It's a pity YOU don't know.

Comment

you may be right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont say this about a man but Barack has something about him.. al la king. kennedy... manley... Pierre Treadeau.. He may be a good president or mabye bad.. but I think its this time and this moment.

Comment

God Bless America.

Yuh can imagine Obama running fi president in any of the European countries ?

Any other country where blacks are a minority ???

Say it with me Mosiah..

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Comment

Like where.. England? Thats the only European Country I can think of that has some significant multi-generation black people. What exactly are you saying..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                God Bless America.

Yuh can imagine Obama running fi president in any of the European countries ?

Any other country where blacks are a minority ???

Say it with me Mosiah..

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
                When he becomes president, I'll sing that song with you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

God bless Jamaica? How many white men were at its helm again?
                  We no longer have to sit at the back of the bus, have major problem catching a cab though,etc.
                  Heard the Hillary backers(guised as political analysts)suggesting Hillary should say she hopes that people do not vote for her for the sole reason of her skin colour, likely a move that would have Obama do the same.
                  The real and appropriate statement should be do not hold colour against a candidate when voting, surely that is the disconnect Wright was talking about.The black and white of things.
                  I do not think you should be telling your fellow ites Obama isn't black, you should tell that to white America.

Blessed

Comment

Yuh nevah know seh yuh did have House Slave and Field Slave ?

Yuh tink a juss black and white ?

Ah Bwoy.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      Karl can I ask you a fundamental question. If Obama is not qualified to be president why is he qualified to be the vp.. Emancipates ones selves from mental slavery. Do you tell your kid they should strive to be the second brightest in class or the sub on the bench or foreman not the manager?
                      I think I am clearly saying Hillary is more qualified! ...and not that Obama could not a president make!

...so the 'fundamental question' should not be addressed to me!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                        karl has some serious questions to answer... imagine the potential of a bigger lyad inna de white house...
                        Just coming back to this thread - Saw where gamma asked his question elsewhere...and I answered it there!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                          thats a power question that i would like karl to answer...
                          Never ever said - Obama could not a president make! So the power question should not be addressed to me! My stance is simple - I will vote for either Hillary or Obama depending on who wins the nomination.

btw - I made my position on that clear...a long, long time ago...on this forum!

Comment

Working...
                          X