Anybody want go church sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want go church sunday?

You can imagine the sheat a ice inna Obama and Rev. Wright church on sunday? I can just imagine how the di members them split.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Obama can't go back to that church. The members know that he was well aware of Wrights views all along. He is proving the Rev to be correct in his views that he is simply a politician doing what politicians do.

Him better hope Wright don't release no more inside information, cause I am sure him have a lot.

I guess this is the end of Obama-mania and a new kind of politics.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Unless the church members know that Obama is just doing what he has to do. For all we know, Obama and the reverend could be having a Red Stripe beer over this right now, laffing at us all.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was wondering about that. A part of me wishes it would be so, another part would make me feel betrayed because it would make Obama a total fraud.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't consider him a total fraud. Obama is doing what politicians have to do to get elected and he is also following a white script. I can't respect that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, he is just another politician who will do and say what it takes to get elected.

I think Obama is a good man and would probably make a decent president, but the reality is that he gained a lot of political mileage in Chicago due to his association with Wright and now he is flipping the script and acting all surprised about his views. He is not the innocent victim in all of this controversy.

Comment

Hillary would do the exact same thing, or worse! But it does look bad, as Karl has indicated quite graphically, the way he defended Wright a few weeks ago, only to turn his back on him when nothing really has changed, apart from his chances at the nomination.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think you guys are all missing the point. Wright may not be able to go back to church..

Comment

Obama either.

as mi say there is going to be thin sheet a ice in the church.

The worst fight you can have a when church people a fight
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why? Who built the church? Who has been in the South Side community long before a law grad from Columbia looking for a black family came around?

Who has been preaching all this stuff while the congregation tells him to "preach it" and "tell the truth" for the past 30 years? You think them going to say is last month them know about it like Obama?

I hear a woman from the church call in to Tom Joyner radio show this morning in tears, and they were not for Obama.

What is your point again?

Comment

the church is the people.. The pastor is retired and even is ardent supporters Roland Martin and others are now saying he has gone too far. My point is there are many who will see Wright has been WRONG and wont hide behind the church. Mr. Wright is not running from office and did not need to accept the Clinton supporter invitation to be at the press club. He was warned not to he did and Obamma cut him loose. Why is it that hard to understand.

Comment

But none will see Obama as been wrong? Many have a 20 year following of Wright which is not easy to just give up.

Both Wright and Obama going to have supporters and enemy in that church. Some people don't care what Obama running for but will see him as a hypocrite.

Comment

It is not hard to understand it is just very unlikely that it will play out that way among the rank-and-file congregation. Wright has done a lot more for most of them than Obama will ever do, even if he becomes president.

Comment

Again you missing it. THE CLOSES AN AFRICAN HAS BEEN TO THE US PRESIDENCY AND WRIGHT SABOTAGE HIM! why don't you understand that. Thats is why Travis smiley got death threats.. That is bigger than Wright have done for anyone.

Comment

Apparently it is REALLY important to you that an AFRICAN is the president of the US, whatever the cost. Sorry but it isn't that important to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X