RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dance-hall artists ban on Red Stripe is a laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dance-hall artists ban on Red Stripe is a laugh...

I doubt if any of those dance hall artists could regard themselves as business men.

The business aspect of Music is not a part of most of these loud mouth incoherrent noise makers.

To organize a united front against Red stripe is just a big laugh. It's beyond their scope...since it requires business planning and a clear strategy.

I support the Red stripe decision 100%!!!

It's time someone set the standard of conduct with dance-hall music. (The good will sometime have to suffer WITH the bad).
    Last edited by HL; April 29, 2008, 09:43 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Cho .. pay these jokers no mind HL. Everybody attack Red Stripe for the decision they've made instead of addressing the real problem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good buy dem out fe deh summer! dem a guh need it .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What is the real mproblem ? wwe nuh love Bman ? if its crime then red stripe need to address the P.M and ask where are the social, cultural and moral programs to uplift these youths from DJying slackness.

Yuh nuh support dem to Lazie , hypocrite? yuh nuh like Movado , and Mangu or whatever his name is Nami a support ?

Bun dem out ,

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wi change course...

Get used to it.

Comment

X, is individual social responsibility a function of government?

SIDEBAR:

Can't help but noticing that you are in the attack-mode toward Lazie.

No?

HL

Comment

Good course I might add , Boycott fe boycott , ban fe ban.we are on the right path my friend and I am loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                What is the real mproblem ? wwe nuh love Bman ? if its crime then red stripe need to address the P.M and ask where are the social, cultural and moral programs to uplift these youths from DJying slackness.

Yuh nuh support dem to Lazie , hypocrite? yuh nuh like Movado , and Mangu or whatever his name is Nami a support ?

Bun dem out ,
                Strange .. last week there were a bunch of idiots round here berating DunceHall artistes ... but now the same DUNCEHALL artiste say him a boycott Red Stripe and all of a sudden the DUNCES pon the forum come to the fore.

I wonder if there should be a show with Sean Paul, Shaggy and Junior Gong if the promoters would have a problem influencing Red Stripe to sponsor the show? Wait ... as mi hear some idiots pon a radio program this morning ... "dem light skin!" Focking idiots.

I listen to dancehall music ... I spin dancehall music for fun, but there are certain music I don't support/ play. I said time and again I don't rate Movado ... I find Munga's voice to me humorous .. whats yuh point?

Instead of attacking Red Stripe ... the artistes need fi clean up the music and dem image.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Attack mode no , just good old fashion debate , isnt what this forum is for , Lazie gets it because he likes to sit on both sides of the fence and throw Rocks and he is a Man U fan.

Individual social responsibility is a part of government hence we have laws , even moral codes , e.g bans against public exhibition, acts of indeceny , prostitution etc.

It is also the primary responsibilty of an individual to act in said manner, it does not absolve government from playing a crucil part, e.g what if all governments legalised pedophillia?

Comment

It is BUN fi BUN.. yuh nuh even know lyrics and ah argue...

Comment

You got my point , thanks for the retort.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Attack mode no , just good old fashion debate , isnt what this forum is for , Lazie gets it because he likes to sit on both sides of the fence and throw Rocks and he is a Man U fan.
                        Both sides of the fence? Huh? Unlike most of the jokers around here I'm not programmed. I'm one of the few here that is bold enough to admit that I listen to dancehall music ... but at the same time, I'm not afraid to admit that the lyrical content is getting from bad to worse and the attitude of the artistes is even "worser".

Where does Jamaicans come from wanting to dictate to others how to live their lives? Unuh tek unuhself too seriously. Red Stripe may well show unuh a ting or two.

Comment

Can someone send me a link for the library of Dance-Hall songs dat bun Statutory Rape and call for the execution of these miscreants ?

Comment

Lazie I respect that althought you love dance-hall--you still know when to draw the line...

respek bass!!

HL

Comment

It is not a ban on sponsoring dancehall it is a ban on sponsoring music events in Jamaica and that is the problem
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X